Kaepernick or RG3?

Kaepernick or RG3?

• Kaepernick

• RG3

Results are only viewable after voting.
That makes sense. However, conservative threats at boycotts almost never materialize, especially on such arbitrary premises. I really doubt Kaep would make any meaningful dip in attendance. Also, Kaep would add wins to a lot of teams. As a Packers fan, the Niners wouldn't have beaten Green Bay in the playoffs without him.
Only the ignorant believe that Kaep didn't hurt the bottom line (not just for SF, but for the entire NFL). This isn't speculation. That isn't something that might happen. It already happened.

Interestingly, Pete Carroll has apparently said that the Seahawks are looking at RG3 and Laepernick as potential backups. We may just get to see a good NFL coach's answer to the question posed in this thread.

I guess we know Pete Carrol's answer.

the team I hate most in the NFL are the Bears. Hope they sign both of them as the back up and third stringer.

the team I hate most in the NFL are the Bears. Hope they sign both of them as the back up and third stringer.
3.gif

Probably kap. RG3s too injury prone at this point

Can't stand Kap, but he's way better than RG3.

You guys are forgetting how shit second and third and fourth string QBs are. These guys are vetted. They may never be great again but there is a lot of QBs riding the bench that wouldn't be in the league if they ever got playtime and people saw how bad they actually were.

You guys are forgetting how shit second and third and fourth string QBs are. These guys are vetted. They may never be great again but there is a lot of QBs riding the bench that wouldn't be in the league if they ever got playtime and people saw how bad they actually were.
7ed1b62492c4e8f7bcf3e58c9a38ed73--football-humor-football-stuff.jpg

They both suck, lock them up in the octagon. Loser has to retire. Winner gets to be the backup behind Brock osweiler

srsly, sell their millions of surplus jerseys on QVC for 5 bucks a pop and render them both
irrelevant and forgettable.

Kaepernick. He actually took his team all the way to the big game. RG3, even if he hadn't blown out his knee, didn't have the same potential.

Kaep ruined what little chance he had of getting signed when he compared cops to slave catchers recently. Lol at him of all thinking every explosive person in the country is Rodney king.

I agree. I think you can actually work with Kaep if you can stop him from being brainwashed by his psycho chick. Griffin's knee is shot. He can't even plant on it. They fucked his career off. It's crazy now since everyone hates him (and he did bring some of it on himself) but he legit tore his knee up trying to win a playoff game and nobody gives him any props whatsoever for doing it
He was tearing up my Hawks before that injury and they most likely would have won. Damn shame.

LMFAO at this Day 1 revisionism from the dumbest political movement in existence (black supremacists, btw). These people make Mormons look like world-class historians:

tumblr_os0aka3zcv1vyno0jo1_1280.jpg

Ratings were down and polls showed a large minority of fans claimed to be disaffected by Kapernick's protest and those who mimicked it. It was all over the news for about a year.

I also don't think you see how Kaepernick is different from Ray Lewis. Lewis committed a crime, and potentially was involved in a very serious crime. But people weren't personally insulted. A lot of Americans take insults to America personally; the same is true for most nations, because nationalism is a major part of identity for a lot for people. That's why it is such a strong political force. And Kaepernick put himself on the wrong side of that.

Also, if owners don't think Kaep could hurt their bottom line, then why aren't they signing him?
Ratings were down last year, I just think it had more to do with the product on the field.

Kaep may have caused a few people to stop watching, but I bet the numbers are insignificant compared to what the NFL did to themselves with all of the rule changes, and poorly matched teams.

If you were in the NFL threads last year, then you read all year long about how horrifically mismatched a lot of the prime time games were.
Literally all year.

Back