Kaepernick or RG3?

Kaepernick or RG3?

• Kaepernick

• RG3

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol. So Kaepernick offends Cubans, police officers and military men and women and this fucking nerd in the tweet can't understand why there was rage? People respect his right to silently protest. That's not the issue at hand. You'd have to be a simple minded fuck not to understand why people were pissed at him. Kap makes $14 million a year and yet he wants to act like he's so oppressed, not to mention he came from a privileged white family. As if he knows what the average black American goes through. Second he was protesting police shootings were it was confirmed that the suspect was at fault. He also just seems ignorant with his cause, as is he was pressured by his crazy leftist girlfriend. When you protest, you're supposed to get peoples attention and make them understand, not piss them off and insult them like he did.

Even worse, the piece of shit Kaepernick now is out of a job all of a sudden he's going to stand during the Anthem. nullifying everything he did. Money is more important than his "cause". That alone should make someone lose all respect for him.

Kap has a right to protest. The rest of us have a right to call him a piece of shit and owners have the right to not employ him. That's what makes America great.

Plus, I love how you have to use someone else's a tweet to get your point across. That's hilarious.
I could be wrong but I don't remember Kaep ever saying HE was oppressed. I know he said minorities are oppressed. Do you have links to support the claim that he said he was oppressed?

So...+you+want+three+turnovers+with+those+fries.jpg
Way to duck the facts with this response

You'll fucking get over it Chris Matthews
Of course I will. I'm a Seahawks fan, I fucking hate kaepernick. But no need to make shit up to try and strengthen your thinly veiled "I'm a huge racist, and it starts with Kaep." Argument.

Of course I will. I'm a Seahawks fan, I fucking hate kaepernick. But no need to make shit up to try and strengthen your thinly veiled "I'm a huge racist, and it starts with Kaep." Argument.

Oh cut the shit you fucking cuck. Kap is still not signed and the McDonald's picture fits perfectly right now. Its just for humor. And lol at "racist". Anyone that comes into a political argument and the first thing they throw around is the race card is a weak minded pussy who is to immature to argue. It's amazing to me how people like you are all programmed to have the same arguments and talking points. "Racists" is the first thing to come out of your mouths. It's dipshits like you who have throw it around so much it's lost its meaning. It's a picture. If you're triggered over a simple thing like that then you really are weak minded and might have to go talk to a psychologists to work on that safe space problem you clearly have.

And lol at Seahawks fan. Yeah since what year? 2013? You're most likely one of those "who is Steve Larger" bandwagon fans.

Last edited:
I don't know why people get so offended by athletes that want to give a voice to minorities. Kaep does a lot of humanitarian work unlike the worthless people that love to bad mouth him.

Quite being a whiny little girl. Kap is still not signed and the McDonald's picture fits perfectly right now. And lol at "racist". Anyone that comes into a political argument and the first thing they throw around is the race card is a weak minded pussy who is to immature to argue. It's amazing to me how people like you are all programmed to have the same arguments and talking points. "Racists" is the first thing to come out of your mouths. It's dipshits like you who have throw it around so much it's lost its meaning. It's a picture. If you're triggered over a simple thing like that then you really are a fucking pussy.

And lol at Seahawks fan. Yeah since what year? 2013? You're most likely one of those "who is Steve Larger" bandwagon fans.

Your whole post is exactly something a huge out in the open racist would say.

First off I figured since you were making shit up to fit your argument than we all could yeah? Besides I saw you getting ready for the klan meeting when you were ironing creases in to your full bodied white dress that you wear to those "meetings."

2nd, been a Hawks fan since I can remember. Born in 81 and my earliest memories are watching the Hawks lose badly with my dad as he cursed and stormed out of the room bitching about the refs, chuck Knox(ground chuck) David kreig, Kelly stouffer, and big butt fucking Dan McGuire. The Original curt warner........ let that marinate. Chris warren? Oh yeah buddy.

Last edited:
First off I figured since you were making shit up to fit your argument than we all could yeah? Besides I saw you getting ready for the klan meeting when you were ironing creases in to your full bodied white dress that you wear to those "meetings."

2nd, been a Hawks fan since I can remember. Born in 81 and my earliest memories are watching the Hawks lose badly with my dad as he cursed and stormed out of the room bitching about the refs, chuck Knox(ground chuck) David kreig, Kelly stouffer, and big butt fucking Dan McGuire. The Original curt warner........ let that marinate. Chris warren? Oh yeah buddy.

LOL. KKK argument. You really are a weak minded pussy. You've come in here and have yet to present an argument that you didn't hear on MSNBC last night. You're literally re-iterating basic liberal talking points to the teeth. Pretty funny. I bet you'd make a good poster boy for being the next Pajama boy this coming Christmas. Tight jeans, thick glasses, sucks more dick than Elton John.

131218_lowry_pajamaboy.jpg

And yeah you guys always say that. "I've been a Seahawks fan since 1981". Sure buddy. I've met plenty of Seahawks fans and none of them know who Matt Hasselbeck was. Don't worry. When Seattle starts losing again you'll be off that bandwagon quicker than Hillary lost votes. Next year you'll be cheering for your 5th team in 10 years. I'll be curious to see who it is.

B75dgqICAAA_mzL.jpg

LOL. KKK argument. You really are a weak minded pussy. You've come in here and have yet to present an argument that you didn't hear on MSNBC last night. You're literally re-iterating basic liberal talking points to the teeth. Pretty funny. I bet you'd make a good poster boy for being the next Pajama boy this coming Christmas. Tight jeans, thick glasses, sucks more dick than Elton John.

And yeah you guys always say that. "I've been a Seahawks fan since 1981". Sure buddy. I've met plenty of Seahawks fans and none of them know who Matt Hasselbeck was. Don't worry. When Seattle starts losing again you'll be off that bandwagon quicker than Hillary lost votes. Next year you'll be cheering for your 5th team in 10 years. I'll be curious to see who it is.

B75dgqICAAA_mzL.jpg
Oh my. The vitriol is oozing in your posts like a man who's cup runeth over with racism and hate.

You just exude the kind of person who hates the gays because they come in to your dreams at night and have sex with you.

"Talking points to the teeth" oh really? So now you are upset because I still have all of my teeth? Come on buddy, I know you refused to use a tooth brush because you can't find one that's all white, and you'll be god damned if you use that colored, elitest tool of the left called tooth paste. But don't hold your poor hygiene against me. I didn't make that decision for you.

Oh my. The vitriol is oozing in your posts like a man who's cup runeth over with racism and hate.

You just exude the kind of person who hates the gays because they come in to your dreams at night and have sex with you.

"Talking points to the teeth" oh really? So now you are upset because I still have all of my teeth? Come on buddy, I know you refused to use a tooth brush because you can't find one that's all white, and you'll be god damned if you use that colored, elitest tool of the left called tooth paste. But don't hold your poor hygiene against me. I didn't make that decision for you.

I'm not upset. I'm enjoying myself. You started acting like a whiny pussy over a funny picture that anyone with a sense of humor would find amusing and now you're throwing every liberal talking point that you can find on the internet. The only word you haven't thrown at me is "Islamophobe". How is that not funny? I mean, I made a big argument on why people hate Kaepernick and your only response was "YOU'RE RAYCISTS!!". I feel like a college professor trying to argue with a high school kid in Special Ed. What more can I do but laugh at you?

And I like how you didn't even try to refute my claim that you're a bandwagon fan. Don't worry, no need to. I already knew you became a "Seahawks" fan on February 2, 2014.

I don't know why people get so offended by athletes that want to give a voice to minorities. Kaep does a lot of humanitarian work unlike the worthless people that love to bad mouth him.

LOL. You're pretty naive if you think people dislike Kaepernick because he was giving a voice for minorities. It's the way he went about it. Like I said before, when you protest, you try to get peoples attention, not piss them off by being disrespectful. Kneeling during the anthem, wearing Fidel Castro shirts and pig socks is not going to get his message across. I wish people like you would literally stop reading the news and come to conclusions by yourself. Nobody hates Kap because of his beliefs. The way he went about it did. Even worse, the instant he became a free agent all of a sudden he was going to stand for the anthem he said. So in the end, his protest was bullshit and money is more important than his "cause". Fuck him. He can be North Korea's starting QB.

LOL. You're pretty naive if you think people dislike Kaepernick because he was giving a voice for minorities. It's the way he went about it. Like I said before, when you protest, you try to get peoples attention, not piss them off by being disrespectful. Kneeling during the anthem, wearing Fidel Castro shirts and pig socks is not going to get his message across. I wish people like you would literally stop reading the news and come to conclusions by yourself. Nobody hates Kap because of his beliefs. The way he went about it did. Even worse, the instant he became a free agent all of a sudden he was going to stand for the anthem he said. So in the end, his protest was bullshit and money is more important than his "cause". Fuck him. He can be North Korea's starting QB.

This is what I'm talking about. Your over here bad mouthing him, meanwhile he donates money to charities and volunteers his time to his community. You're just a guy with a worthless opinion. What have you done toward a good cause?

You'll fucking get over it Chris Matthews

Oh cut the shit you fucking cuck. Kap is still not signed and the McDonald's picture fits perfectly right now. Its just for humor. And lol at "racist". Anyone that comes into a political argument and the first thing they throw around is the race card is a weak minded pussy who is to immature to argue. It's amazing to me how people like you are all programmed to have the same arguments and talking points. "Racists" is the first thing to come out of your mouths. It's dipshits like you who have throw it around so much it's lost its meaning. It's a picture. If you're triggered over a simple thing like that then you really are weak minded and might have to go talk to a psychologists to work on that safe space problem you clearly have.

B75dgqICAAA_mzL.jpg

I'm not upset. I'm enjoying myself. You started acting like a whiny pussy over a funny picture that anyone with a sense of humor would find amusing and now you're throwing every liberal talking point that you can find on the internet. The only word you haven't thrown at me is "Islamophobe". How is that not funny? I mean, I made a big argument on why people hate Kaepernick and your only response was "YOU'RE RAYCISTS!!". I feel like a college professor trying to argue with a high school kid in Special Ed. What more can I do but laugh at you?

And I like how you didn't even try to refute my claim that you're a bandwagon fan. Don't worry, no need to. I already knew you became a "Seahawks" fan on February 2, 2014.

<JagsKiddingMe>

This is what I'm talking about. Your over here bad mouthing him, meanwhile he donates money to charities and volunteers his time to his community. You're just a guy with a worthless opinion. What have you done toward a good cause?

Completely irrelevant. You said people disliked Kap for voicing his support for minorities which is completely false. I was just calling you out on your bullshit claim. People dislike Kap for reasons already mentioned.

Ok, I know reading comprehension isn't priority #1 in your trailer park, and sometimes it's hard to see the sunshine through your confederate flag curtains. But what I said was.......... Ready for this??...........
Ok here we go in super slow motion......

You're words - "kaep makes 14 million dollars a year but he wants to act like he's so oppressed."

Now being the fact that he never said he was oppressed, but did in fact say he will give a voice to minorities who are oppressed, would make your claim erroneous. (that means wrong) @NewbZor called you out on that bull shit and said it wasn't true. And how did you refute those facts?

With a tacit wave of the white flag and a meme which was actually funny because you know, fuck Kaep.

But since you could make things up to support your argument, I thought I would do the same. Hence me calling you a racist that irons creases in to his KKkhaki Robe.

Do you follow? I'll tell you what, go ahead and read this again a couple times to let it sink in and we will all wait for you on the other side of enlightenment and non-racism.

Now as far as you slanderous, outlandish, magnamonious, macaronious and cheese comments about being a band wagon fan(hilarious)

I do not need to defend that. You are in the sports bar where my hawkery has been tested on many occasions and now all vouch for me and my hawkery.
You'll actually come to find that I am a level headed hawk fan and I can't stand the 2012th man because the second we have a losing season, they will disappear and pretend they have been baseball fans or some shit the whole time.

However through this little back and forth I do have to wonder about your intolerance. A man who makes 14 million says I want to give a voice to minorities, and you automatically twist it inside of your alleged brain to him saying "I'm oppressed, so kill whitey starting with the guy who can't spell his name correctly because he has confederate flag curtains and has sex with gay people in his dreams." Makes me pretty suspicious about your alleged "not being a racist."

Oh I almost forgot

Islamaphobe!

lol at jimmies still being rustled over kaep's peaceful "protest"

lol at jimmies still being rustled over kaep's peaceful "protest"
I can't believe I'm on the internet somewhat defending Kaepernick.

I mean Kaep has a point, or his girlfriends point, but I understand why he was kneeling. I also think its important to remember that he never brought this up to any member of the press or asked for attention.

He has handled a lot of it wrong though.
Especially with those socks with pigs on them right in the middle of all the recent cop killings and police gunning people down in the street. That was a bit much.

I don't mind anybody that is having a non-violent protest, it doesn't bother me.

Back