Kalib Starnes: Make a Leben Rematch Happen in Bellator

BisexualMMA

Don't Put My Name in the Name of Steroids!
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalib_Starnes

I know it's usually "you smelt it, you dealt it" with funny shit on Wikipedia, but I just checked Kalib Starnes' page for another thread to see if he was still active.

It has "The Running Man" listed as his nickname.

Also, is his middle name really Axel?

You know what, fuck this thread. Why did I make a thread about seeing some typical Wikipedia vandalism. Let's turn this into a Kalib Starnes warwagon to sign him for a Leben rematch in Bellator.

It's pretty sad how one bad fight pretty much ruined that guys career.

Kalib lists Noam Chomsky and Bertrand Russell as strong personal influences.

Lol i wanna see it. Bellator show your might!

It's pretty sad how one bad fight pretty much ruined that guys career.

He definitely had more than one bad fight that made you question his heart.

I know what you're saying though.

You know what, fuck this thread. Why did I make a thread about seeing some typical Wikipedia vandalism. Let's turn this into a Kalib Starnes warwagon to sign him for a Leben rematch in Bellator.

I concur.

We should also petition the commission to allow track shoes inside the cage for this one.

"dogfight" Condit vs Kalib. Who covers the most distance to take the decision?

Kalib lists Noam Chomsky and Bertrand Russell as strong personal influences.

He met with Chomsky to discuss his microeconomics project. I remember him mentioning it in a thread here the day before he left to meet Noam.

Kalib must be really smart. Chomsky's a very busy man. Anyone who's friends with Chomsky is cool in my books

He said the Quarry fight was his way of protesting low-pay. He said he doesn't get paid enough to go out there and get knocked out for the fans. He did break his foot and one of his hands or a rib or something, so rather then get knocked out he ran, as best he could on a broken foot.

I'd watch that fight. Kalib's become a lot more reckless and aggressive now from what I've seen, he doesn't like the wimp image that fight earned him.

hoping something happens and Leben never actually steps foot in the Bellator cage.

The guy had one bad fight, some people need to get over this crap. I'd watch him fight again

Back