Kalib Starnes: Make a Leben Rematch Happen in Bellator

You know what, fuck this thread. Why did I make a thread about seeing some typical Wikipedia vandalism. Let's turn this into a Kalib Starnes warwagon to sign him for a Leben rematch in Bellator.
I don't think Ben Richards is coming back.

I don't think Ben Richards is coming back.

Only in a rerun?

killian.jpg

I bet there are some fighters who would compare their retirement from fighting to that of the running man.

Ken Shamrock basically got retired by Royce the same way that Buzzsaw went out.

I said I wanted to fight, he said he could see my skull...FUCK YOU!

Ken Shamrock basically got retired by Royce the same way that Buzzsaw went out.
My buddies and I used to watch the whole buzzsaw fight scene at 1.5 speed because it was brilliantly funny. The punch sounds, the groaning, and the high pitched scream at the end. Wonderful stuff.

Also, why not Starnes vs Quarry 2: The Runnening?

My buddies and I used to watch the whole buzzsaw fight scene at 1.5 speed because it was brilliantly funny. The punch sounds, the groaning, and the high pitched scream at the end. Wonderful stuff.

Also, why not Starnes vs Quarry 2: The Runnening?

"Kalib, remember the planet Zeist."

"I remember..."

It's pretty sad how one bad fight pretty much ruined that guys career.
It's fine to be honest (I've followed his career and he's always been whiny and entitled). He got what was coming to him

I'm trying to find the right word for the excitement I'm feeling for this awesome 2016 MMA development. It's...COKERTASTIC!!!!

Have this as the main event and throw some Bellator Bjorn made scrubs(pfft) on the undercard. Throw some undercard guys on there like Michael Page, Joe Warren, Chandler, whoever it doesn't really matter they should be honored to be apart of this awesome spectacle. If Dada is recovered have him as Co-main.

Just for the record, the Starnes/Leben fight was a fantastic back and forth display of martial arts. The fight had a little of everything. And the post-fight interview where Joe's talking to Kalib and Chris at the same time was awesome, too.

Starnes for the most part was an exciting fighter. He went to war with leben and belcher. I thought he was on his way to breaking belcher before doctors stopped it.

Good amount of talenr at the time

Starnes for the most part was an exciting fighter. He went to war with leben and belcher. I thought he was on his way to breaking belcher before doctors stopped it.

Good amount of talenr at the time

Yeah he was decent. Certainly better than he's remembered because of the Quarry fight lol. I never really saw a high ceiling for him but MW wasn't great at the time so you never know what would have happened with him if that fight didn't happen.

Back