Kamaru just ROASTED Ben Askren on Ariels Shows

Luke Rockhold's Chin

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
It was just live so I cant post a link yet. He was the very last inteveiw

Said he would flatline him, absolutely laughed at this "dude with a 80 year old grandmas body" calling him out. Said if he if ever said that to him he would smack the shit out of him!!

This was teh best Kamaru Ive seen yet. Very entertaining, watch this fight get made now.

EDIT: Timestampted vid

Last edited:
Sounds more entertaining than his fights.

Would watch the hell outta that match-up.

Usman is definitely a huge test for Askren.

After Ben dusts Robbie, he then snatches usmans title shot by dusting him( unless Usman gets shot first). He picking fight with wrong dude imho

Ben Askren would be a bad match up for Usman. This will be a fight where Usman wanna stay standing but Askren is gonna take him down and smash him

Did he actually agree to fight Askren or did he just talk shit?

LOL Exactly what I was wondering. It's easy to talk shit but I don't see people accepting Askren's call outs.
I would expect Usman to have an advantage as he's improved his striking quite a bit but at least Askren isn't cherry picking.

People have a bizarre amount of faith in Askren.

LOL Exactly what I was wondering. It's easy to talk shit but I don't see people accepting Askren's call outs.
I would expect Usman to have an advantage as he's improved his striking quite a bit but at least Askren isn't cherry picking.

Yeah, talking shit doesn't mean anything if he isn't accepting the call out.

That is not a great fight for him i don't think. Usman has more potential to get the belt but he doesn't want that fight.

People have a bizarre amount of faith in Askren.

I don't think everyone that wants these fights to happen thinks Askren is going to win, they just want the fighters getting called out by Askren to accept the fights. At least speaking for myself that's how I feel and i'm sure i'm not the only one. I think he beats Colby but probably loses to Usman based on the style match ups, I just want them to accept the fights so we can find out.

He 30% roasted him.
Imagine what he would do at 99%!

Did you listen to askrens interview before that?

Askren flamed him as well. And was way better/funnier in doing so

Back