Kamaru just ROASTED Ben Askren on Ariels Shows

Ben triggered the shit out of Marty. {<jordan}

Usman is avoiding Askren, all he said on Ariels show is who is this curly haired clown, not once did he say he would fight Ben. Ben would dominate Usman, theres levels to wrestling just like striking and Ben to wrestling like Anderson Silva(In his prime) was to striking.

Exactly. I hate Usman, but he has fought better competition.
Perception of better competition. I have pretty high confidence that Lima and Koreshkov could wreck some shop in the UFC as well.

Usman is avoiding Askren, all he said on Ariels show is who is this curly haired clown, not once did he say he would fight Ben. Ben would dominate Usman, theres levels to wrestling just like striking and Ben to wrestling like Anderson Silva(In his prime) was to striking.

he absolutely said he would fight him, if youre avoiding someone you dont say their name and pretend they dont exist

You’re delusional. Usman finishes him.

Usman shouldn’t be asking for this fight at all unless it gets him a title shot.

WTF is goin on at WW right now?
-Biggest hype train was derailed
-Champ is bashed for not defending his belt, even tho he defended it 3 months ago
-Askren is calling out three people, despite him supposedly fighting Robbie
-Usman just wrestlefucked his way into a TS
-Colby got used to promote Woodley

curly headed fuckwad was funnier than 60 year old grandma body

Wud be a good fight. Usman is triggered. Ariel loving this shit.

Black Fitch can try all he wants, he's in the top-5 most boring fighter on the roster.

It was just live so I cant post a link yet. He was the very last inteveiw

Said he would flatline him, absolutely laughed at this "dude with a 80 year old grandmas body" calling him out. Said if he if ever said that to him he would smack the shit out of him!!

This was teh best Kamaru Ive seen yet. Very entertaining, watch this fight get made now.

EDIT: Timestampted vid

His name is Marty, get it right.

I know Ben Askren a little bit and met him a couple of times in Singapore. He may not be the strongest looking athlete but his game is built on technique, flexibility, and stamina.

That Snoozeman fella can talk shit but if he underestimate him he could be fucked up. Woodley would beat his ass anyway.

Askren has worse striking than Maia. Kamaru dominates him.

After Ben dusts Robbie, he then snatches usmans title shot by dusting him( unless Usman gets shot first). He picking fight with wrong dude imho

Asskreme is not beating Robbie Lawler lmao

The guy got injuried during the RDA fight and everyone thinks he's shit?... how does that work

It was just live so I cant post a link yet. He was the very last inteveiw

Said he would flatline him, absolutely laughed at this "dude with a 80 year old grandmas body" calling him out. Said if he if ever said that to him he would smack the shit out of him!!

This was teh best Kamaru Ive seen yet. Very entertaining, watch this fight get made now.

EDIT: Timestampted vid

if Usman's fights were as interesting as his interviews, he'd a billionaire.

oh, why the fuck all interviews were by phone? jesus

Asskreme is not beating Robbie Lawler lmao

The guy got injuried during the RDA fight and everyone thinks he's shit?... how does that work
nah, he beat the crap out of washed up lawler

there's no reason for usman to fight a can like askren. he should just wait for the next shot after colby tears woodley a new asshole

nah, he beat the crap out of washed up lawler

?? It was clearly shown he was Injuried early in the fight and he kept on fighting...so I dunno what your saying...

Lawler will expose asskreme

Back