Kamaru just ROASTED Ben Askren on Ariels Shows

People have a bizarre amount of faith in Askren.
It's unreal. He has no top10 wins, struggled with Heiron and Luis Santos, but he's gonna dust everyone in the UFC? GTFO.

Am I the only one thinking askren is an empty hype? I saw have fights, it was medicore and poor striking. Cm punk level of strike

I'm he is absolute grbage who will spend 24 min on the floor getting boos. UFC are not dumb Asian fans

Askren is a new Chael. Hypes and speaks like he has Khabib skills but rolls on floor whole time and wins by 5 strike decision.

?? It was clearly shown he was Injuried early in the fight and he kept on fighting...so I dunno what your saying...

Lawler will expose asskreme
lawler is washed up, also he has (had?) a great sprawl but askren is a chain wrestler, he will keep working regardless of a nice little sprawl

Usman is avoiding Askren, all he said on Ariels show is who is this curly haired clown, not once did he say he would fight Ben. Ben would dominate Usman, theres levels to wrestling just like striking and Ben to wrestling like Anderson Silva(In his prime) was to striking.
usman is next to a titleshot after colby, no reason to fight a compelte can in askren. he has not fought semi decent competition in many years and never beat a top 10 fighter

lawler is washed up, also he has (had?) a great sprawl but askren is a chain wrestler, he will keep working regardless of a nice little sprawl

Y'all musta forgot
070314-UFC-Matt-Hughes-team-HL-PI.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg

Robbie lawler was a miletich elite ,trained with the greatest MMA wrestler of all time matt Hughes on the regular ,he has more then a nice little sprawl..and more then enough power to k.o asskreme

apparently, judging by the amount of fighters willing to accept askrens call outs.

he may not be wrong.

Stylistically, do you really wanna see them fight each other?

People have a bizarre amount of faith in Askren.
A guy whos a fantastic wrestler, undefeated, and who manhandled Lima, whom many consider to be a legit top five WW? Wonder why.

Sarcasm aside though, my big question about askren is if he can actually take down these ridiculous wrestlers in the UFC WW division right now. Usman, Colby, and of course TWood would all be focused entirely on TDD

For me,
At the end of the day
Kamaru
Is more boring
Than
Askren
in the Cage.

I like watching Askren fight. Kamaru? Not so much.

A guy whos a fantastic wrestler, undefeated, and who manhandled Lima, whom many consider to be a legit top five WW? Wonder why.

Sarcasm aside though, my big question about askren is if he can actually take down these ridiculous wrestlers in the UFC WW division right now. Usman, Colby, and of course TWood would all be focused entirely on TDD

He manhandled a very green Lima more than half a decade ago. He hasn't faced a relevant fighter in more than half a decade, and has struggled the few times that he faced guys with decent takedown defense. Couple this with the fact that he's blatantly an awful striker, inactive, and getting older, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get beaten very badly by the top wrestlers at WW.

Usman would be interesting for Askren. He might only lose 3 out of 5 rounds 10-8 if he stepped to Funky

Probably the latter , courtesy of his beloved manager, the terrorist snitch. He's good at it.

Right @Luke Rockhold's Chin ?

Wait, is Ali a terrorist or a snitch?

If he’s a snitch, then he snitched on terrorists...which...is a good thing i thought? I mean, unless you’re a fan of terrorists...

Wait, is Ali a terrorist or a snitch?

If he’s a snitch, then he snitched on terrorists...which...is a good thing i thought? I mean, unless you’re a fan of terrorists...

Well, he's been caught with a bunch of fake IDs and his connections with terrorists were exposed...and then he decided to snitch to save his a$$.

That's why I like his definition as a "terrorist snitch" - it shows his connections and actions altogether.

Well, he's been caught with a bunch of fake IDs and his connections with terrorists were exposed...and then he decided to snitch to save his a$$.

That's why I like his definition as a "terrorist snitch" - it shows his connections and actions altogether.

So you’d rather him have remained a terrorist and not snitch basically?

So you’d rather him have remained a terrorist and not snitch basically?

Definitely not. I wasn't his call anyway, of course, since he's been caught - he had a choice to snitch or to stay behind bars. Probably for a long time.

Back