Kamaru just ROASTED Ben Askren on Ariels Shows

Askren has a fight scheduled more than a month from now. Why would Usman go out of his way to commit to fighting a guy who already has a fight booked and hasn't done anything relevant in more than half a decade?

I have already answered this question twice, read the posts you are replying to.

I like it..

Seriously, all sherbros put all the house Kamaru.

Ben got some ok wrestling... but in mma, he sucks.

Kamaru... will whip Midwest/murican silly.
It’s a lock.

For more locks, especially NFL week 15 locks...
thatfuckingstupid.org

U a winner trust me

If beating RDA was enough to get Colby a title shot then Usman should just wait, he doesnt gain much from fighting Askren, if he wins people will just say the guy was a can crusher and not ufc caliber.

Marty came off bad in the Interview, Ariel looked bored by the end...

Askren called it .. Marty complained about Colby not taking his challenge and telling Marty to earn a shot at him , and now Marty is pulling the same shit

Was lame as fuck

Askren is talking a big game which is fun and it’s exciting seeing other fighters almost run and respect the image he gives off. Will be interesting to see if he’s as good as he’s talking.

LOL Exactly what I was wondering. It's easy to talk shit but I don't see people accepting Askren's call outs.
I would expect Usman to have an advantage as he's improved his striking quite a bit but at least Askren isn't cherry picking.
Exactly! Usman talked all this trash but don’t wanna fight the Olympic wrestler who is undefeated.

look at you girls getting all excited over this 15 minute cage humper

Usman is actually an interesting matchup, strong, good wrestler, good spell problems for Ben.

Usman is future champ.

Better to accept it now.

Usman is a 10-9 fighter. Nothing more. He never wins. Just draws

Last edited:
Usman is actually an interesting matchup, strong, good wrestler, good spell problems for Ben.

He aint a finisher on the ground or on the feet. The only way he could win from Askren is if he catches him with a punch. He will never submit Askren

You really haven't, but alright.

Yes, I have if you don't agree with the answer then that is your opinion but I have answered it twice. Since you are too lazy to go back and read the answer I will do it a third time but that's it.

There isn't a real number 1 contender at WW and the WW champion is injured. Usman and Colby are the 1A/1B top contenders if Usman takes the fight with Askren and wins then he gets the next shot if he doesn't take a fight then he's taking a chance that someone passes him or Colby gets the next shot instead. Askren is also Woodley's training partner and friend so beating him would also help Usman in selling a fight with Woodley and raise his popularity.

Read the posts you reply to, it's not too much to ask.

Yes, I have if you don't agree with the answer then that is your opinion but I have answered it twice. Since you are too lazy to go back and read the answer I will do it a third time but that's it.

There isn't a real number 1 contender at WW and the WW champion is injured. Usman and Colby are the 1A/1B top contenders if Usman takes the fight with Askren and wins then he gets the next shot if he doesn't take a fight then he's taking a chance that someone passes him or Colby gets the next shot instead. Askren is also Woodley's training partner and friend so beating him would also help Usman in selling a fight with Woodley and raise his popularity.

Read the posts you reply to, it's not too much to ask.

You haven't explained why he should care about Askren at all until he beats Lawler. Usman's last two fights are worth more than Askren's entire career, and that's not even factoring in that Askren hasn't faced a relevant fighter in more than half a decade. It's crazy to expect someone in Usman's position to respond to someone in Askren's position at this point in time.

You haven't explained why he should care about Askren at all until he beats Lawler. Usman's last two fights are worth more than Askren's entire career, and that's not even factoring in that Askren hasn't faced a relevant fighter in more than half a decade. It's crazy to expect someone in Usman's position to respond to someone in Askren's position at this point in time.

Yes, I have, go back and read my posts.

I can't force you to try and understand, you clearly don't want to so lets just stop this now it's getting really irritating trying to debate someone acting this dense. I have already explained why Usman should care about fighting Askren multiple times. I don't need to do it again especially if you aren't reading any of the stuff I've already said.

Last edited:
Yes, I have, go back and read my posts.

I can't force you to try and understand, you clearly don't want to so lets just stop this now it's getting really irritating trying to debate someone acting this dense. I have already explained why Usman should care about fighting Askren multiple times. I don't need to do it again especially if you aren't reading any of the stuff I've already said.

Oh, I know why you think Askren is relevant off the bat. I'm saying that a fighter in Usman's situation shouldn't care about him until he's actually shown himself to be relevant (i.e. if he looks good against Lawler).

Back