Kamaru Usman Blasts 'Duck' Colby Covington: 'People Really Want Me to Beat this Guy Up

Colby beat the guy who just fought for the title and that destroyed Fitch, condit, Gunnar, magny, laflare, etc. people who other people have heard of.

Usman is one fight away. Be patient. Why are you pushing the usman narrative so hard?
Oh the same Maia who when he cant get someone down he flops to his back and gasses ? All those guys Maia was able to get down. When he cant someone down he breaks and gasses lol. Im not impressed at all by him beating Maia flopping on the ground lol.

Because he is delusional. He thinks Usman is the greatest action fighter of this decade. Liddell hands mixed with Matt Hughes wrestling and TRT Vitor aggression. We should give Usman title shots at whatever weight class he chooses because he got a finish in his last fight
I said Usman has Liddell hands and Vitor aggression lol ?
tenor.gif

Yup, Usman would absolutely destroy Covington, as would almost everybody in the top 10.

Show me where i implied it please
Oh maybe when made the thread about Usman calling out Colby and you responded with this lol.
Usman gets 1 finish and now he thinks he deserves much higher ranked fighters. Dude is painful to watch. So basic and predictable.
You need your brain checked lol. When you was calling Usman boring a thousand times on one of the reasons Colby shouldn't fight him.

Oh maybe when made the thread about Usman calling out Colby and you responded with this lol. You need your brain checked lol. When you was calling Usman boring a thousand times on one of the reasons Colby shouldn't fight him.
You are tryin to connect dots that arent there buddy. Usman IS boring as fuck and no he doesnt deserve a top 5 fight, whether its boring Colby or anyone else in the top 5.

You are tryin to connect dots that arent there buddy. Usman IS boring as fuck and no he doesnt deserve a top 5 fight, whether its boring Colby or anyone else in the top 5.
So Colby deserved Maia even though hes boring but Usman doesnt lol ? Your logic is confusing me. This is what happens when someone tries to backtrack lol. They start to make 0 sense.

Oh maybe when made the thread about Usman calling out Colby and you responded with this lol. You need your brain checked lol. When you was calling Usman boring a thousand times on one of the reasons Colby shouldn't fight him.
You are making way to complicated for your very simple mind. Both fighters are boring and Colby is ranked to high for Usman to fight. What can possibly be difficult for you to understand?

So Colby deserved Maia even though hes boring but Usman doesnt lol ? Your logic is confusing me.
Again making stuff up. I never said Colby deserved Maia, but they did fight and he did beat him so thats where we are at. I cant change that Colby got the shot at Maia.

You are making way to complicated for your very simple mind. Both fighters are boring and Colby is ranked to high for Usman to fight. What can possibly be difficult for you to understand?
The fact that your saying Usman doesnt deserve to fight Colby because hes boring but your saying Colby is boring as well lol. That makes no fucking sense like most of the nonsense your spewing in this thread.

Again making stuff up. I never said Colby deserved Maia, but they did fight and he did beat him so thats where we are at. I cant change that Colby got the shot at Maia.
So Usman doesnt deserve to fight Colby because you think Usman boring but you think Colby is boring as well ? Your making no sense here buddy.

Last edited:
So Usman doesnt deserve to fight Colby because you think Usman boring but you think Colby is boring as well ? Your make no sense here buddy.
What is wrong with you? Usman doesnt deserve it because he isnt ranked high enough. Why arent you getting this? On top of that as a secondary thought Usman is boring as fuck

What is wrong with you? Usman doesnt deserve it because he isnt ranked high enough. Why arent you getting this? On top of that as a secondary thought Usman is boring as fuck
So why you keep calling him boring than lol ? You're trying to discredit him lol. That makes no sense. You think Colby is boring yet you're defending him by saying oh this guy shouldnt fight him because hes boring lol. Just admit you know Usman would spank that ass and are gonna try to discredit him by all means necessary lol.

So why you keep calling him boring than lol ? You're trying to discredit him lol. That makes no sense. You think Colby is boring yet you're defending him by saying oh this guy shouldnt fight him because hes boring lol. Just admit you know Usman would spank that ass and are gonna try to discredit him by all means necessary lol.
I call him boring because he is boring. Both are boring as hell and i could care less who won if they fought. If Mike Perry called out Colby i would also say Colby shouldnt fight him because his ranking is shit and does nothing for Colby.

Maybe is Usman was even a little exciting he would get better fights to increase his ranking.

I agree his striking was sub par. But he's beat Kim and Maia. As cringe as it sounds, usman doesn't deserve colby yet an im not a Colby fan
Fair but Usman has deserved a huge ranked opponent even before Colby did. It's not Usman's fault the match makers did what they did.

And everyone else is booked and Colby still does not deserve a TS over Lawler/RDA. Maybe he can fight the WB/Masdival winner.

But in the age of calls out this is perfect. Colby called out Maia when arguably Colby didn't deserve that high of a ranked opponent (1-3).

Oh the same Maia who when he cant get someone down he flops to his back and gasses ? All those guys Maia was able to get down. When he cant someone down he breaks and gasses lol. Im not impressed at all by him beating Maia flopping on the ground lol.

Fair but Usman has deserved a huge ranked opponent even before Colby did. It's not Usman's fault the match makers did what they did.

And everyone else is booked and Colby still does not deserve a TS over Lawler/RDA. Maybe he can fight the WB/Masdival winner.

But in the age of calls out this is perfect. Colby called out Maia when arguably Colby didn't deserve that high of a ranked opponent (1-3).

Why does usman have to fight Colby. Where is this usman narrative coming from

Why does usman have to fight Colby. Where is this usman narrative coming from
He's been calling out Colby and Colby's been silent which is strange because he's usually running his mouth.

He's been calling out Colby and Colby's been silent which is strange because he's usually running his mouth.

Oh he called him out. Now we all have to see the fight?

Colby is close to a title shot. Usman is not. Not seeing what is so hard to understand.

Oh he called him out. Now we all have to see the fight?

Colby is close to a title shot. Usman is not. Not seeing what is so hard to understand.
Colby is not near a TS. RDA, Lawler, WB, Masdival, Condit, GSP are all ahead of him for TS.

FFS he made Maia look like he has great striking. He needs more wins. If anything his stock went down in my eyes with that win.

Usman is the real deal. 6-0 in the UFC and had outclassed all opponents.

Your calling Usman boring while defending Colby which is retarded. Colby is laying on top of people while Usman is smashing peoples heads in lol. Im sure you seen one of Usman fights from the fact that you called him boring.
No troll- isn't Usman pretty big on lay-and-pray and decisions via wrestlefuck?

Back