Kamaru Usman might have secured himself a title shot

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It’s very likely that RDA is going to pull out of the Covington fight at some point in May.

Usman shouldn’t even try to stay on the Chile card. He should just tell the UFC that he’s gonna be in shape and ready to fill in June 9th for the interim title vs Colby.

and why is RDA pulling out again?
rafael-dos-anjos-broken-foot.jpg

and why is RDA pulling out again?

He’s been ducking Colby since he moved up to WW.

With news that TyRun is willing to fight RDA in July I wouldn’t be surprised to see RDA pull out with another famous bruised foot. In hopes that they’ll just scrap the interim title altogether and set up rda-woodley

Just speculation though

If this is true, I don’t think they would give it to Usman. Till would be a better option perhaps. I doubt Usman gets a co main slot at this point.

If this is true, I don’t think they would give it to Usman. Till would be a better option perhaps. I doubt Usman gets a co main slot at this point.
They’re not gonna scrap another main event and screw up the liver pool card.

Assuming rda pulls out after Liverpool, I doubt till will be able to make weight again in two weeks. Or beat Thompson at all..

Woodley want to fight in July/August
Lets just ignore the interim silliness and have Usman get the real shot he's earned by being the most ducked.

Woodley want to fight in July/August
Lets just ignore the interim silliness and have Usman get the real shot he's earned by being the most ducked.

Woodley/RDA for the title and Usman/Cowardton for the shot at the winner please.

It’s very likely that RDA is going to pull out of the Covington fight at some point in May.

Usman shouldn’t even try to stay on the Chile card. He should just tell the UFC that he’s gonna be in shape and ready to fill in June 9th for the interim title vs Colby.

The winner of Till/Thompson on May 27 should stay ready too if they don't take too much damage, for when Colby ducks Usman after RDA pulls out.

Usman vs winner of Till/Thompson for interim WW title on June 9.

You got some sort of inside info man on that ^^^ or you just talking sh!t...?

Colby is ducking Usman HARD. To the point it is uncomfortable to deny it

You got some sort of inside info man on that ^^^ or you just talking sh!t...?
Well last time RDA was mentally broken before a fight he pulled out even though he was losing out on the biggest payday of his career

I wouldn’t put it past him to pull out of his next opportunity at his biggest payday vs Colby

Well last time RDA was mentally broken before a fight he pulled out even though he was losing out on the biggest payday of his career

I wouldn’t put it past him to pull out of his next opportunity at his biggest payday vs Colby

Confirmed: You just talking nonsense sh!t...

Back