Kangaroo killed by Zoo Visitors'.

Chinese people here are smart because most smart people in China don’t want to live in the third world. That leaves the people who poop on the sidewalk and throw bricks at captive kangaroos
shitty smart people?

]That attitude came in the 80,90 or so, when the mao mentality became part of everyones thinking and has progressed ever since until today. Today a chinaman will sell his parents if it means advancement in work environment or a money prize. Everything is valued, everything is objectified, life is far from sacred. That is not Chinese culture as is though it might be becoming one.
Which is sad and ironic, since theyre a people with teachings like buddhism,which has psychology and mental techniques and realisations that are far far beyond anything the western psychology has to offer regarding the human thought processes/ego. I guess no wonder theyre so keen in destroying it, facing ones immorality and primitivism is a though pill to swallow.
was it a utopia before mao

Where did this saying originate?

I too, would like to know to this. Iirc, Ripskater said it as well. I don't know if he was the first, though.

I wonder that myself I've seen this saying posted several times on here before.

Also #Kangarooslivesmatter

@ripskater used to say that in reply to some tragic news story and people started mocking it as the empty and useless gesture it was.

Bad seed is pretty spot on but didn't really explain why it was an empty gesture.

Basically a whole bunch of conservatives flooded the War Room forum a year or two ago with every article or video they could showing some left wing university student saying something retarded like not calling me by my assumed gender is a hate crime or whatever stupid/evil shit far lefties were doing at the time.

Every single one of those threads Ripskater showed up with a liberalism is a mental disorder or liberalism is cancer post.

After a while the left leaning posters started doing the same thing posting video's or articles of conservatives doing horrible things @JosephDredd probably being the main one.

And in all those threads Ripskater would come in and say that was the wrong thing to do, he shouldn't have done that or some similar variation.

In the end his confirmation bias was so obvious it turned into it's own not so private joke.

What’s up with Chinese people being so smart but having such a contempt for life?

I saw Chinese people walking past the fetus of a baby human girl in the street in a video on YouTube.
Everything a person is, is a product of both their genetics and the environment of their youth. Understand that and people aren't so hard to comprehend.
<209Bitch>

Was it a real roo, or a bunnyroo? Along the lines of this lion that started barking at a Chinese zoo?

603x339_235526.jpg

Chinese zoos are weird places man.

Just let this motherfucker throw hands with those savages
IMG_1494.JPG

What’s up with Chinese people being so smart but having such a contempt for life?

I saw Chinese people walking past the fetus of a baby human girl in the street in a video on YouTube.

They have no souls.
It's the only explanation.

They're smarter than other first world countries?

They say the more densely populated an area is the less compassion for other people there is.

That's why the Chinese in their cars will just run down kids in the street, and if they hit someone they'll reverse over them to finish the job so they don't have to pay the hospital bills.

Ask a person to hop and they'll lift one leg and then jump using the other, kangaroos don't do that.

Actually, you need the say specifically, "hop on one foot" to get someone to do that.

There difference is the amount of effort. A jump is fully crouching down, and maximizing your thrust. A hop is more conservative with your energy, and not maximizing force.

So actually, "hopping" is much more accurate, as the Roo isn't going balls to the wall, and burning through his calorie supply.

As punishment they should be forced to box a game roo.

I live in SF Bay Area. Some years ago some teens threw stuff at tigers at the SF Zoo. So, one of the tiger jumped out of the exhibit, found the primary culprit and just went “Nom nom nom nom.”

giphy.gif

That's just great.

Aussies must start killing scores of Pandas as revenge.

Such a shitty thing to happen, I’ve personally caught people throwing small things at animals or with the projectile in their hand. Almost every single one of them acts like a little shit and either lies (I didn’t throw anything) or plays dumb. it would be great if people could just take responsibility for their actions and apologize sincerely.

Luckily we have security and if that ever happened here the piece of shit would get arrested.

Such a shitty thing to happen, I’ve personally caught people throwing small things at animals or with the projectile in their hand. Almost every single one of them acts like a little shit and either lies (I didn’t throw anything) or plays dumb. it would be great if people could just take responsibility for their actions and apologize sincerely.

Luckily we have security and if that ever happened here the piece of shit would get arrested.
Take this with a grain of salt, but an old roommate of mine had a story about throwing jalapenos into the baboon enclosure back in the old country. He'd get all animated talking about them spitting out the peppers, rubbing their eyes and butts then losing their shit. Being chased by staff, etc.

Funny story the way he told it, but probably less funny if true or if you had to be the one dealing with the animals afterwards.

Take this with a grain of salt, but an old roommate of mine had a story about throwing jalapenos into the baboon enclosure back in the old country. He'd get all animated talking about them spitting out the peppers, rubbing their eyes and butts then losing their shit. Being chased by staff, etc.

Funny story the way he told it, but probably less funny if true or if you had to be the one dealing with the animals afterwards.
Your old roommate was a cunt

Back