Kangaroo killed by Zoo Visitors'.

Like the title says.

WTF is wrong with people.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/worl...bricks/ar-AAw6PUs?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout

A kangaroo has died in a Chinese zoo after people threw objects at it in an attempt to get it to hop.

Visitors to Fuzhou Zoo in Fujian Province had been trying to get a response from kangaroos by throwing bricks and concrete chunks.

This is why I love animals over people. Those fucking cunts should be put in said cage and exposed to the same treatment until they die. Fucking people man :mad::mad::mad:

What’s up with Chinese people being so smart but having such a contempt for life?

I saw Chinese people walking past the fetus of a baby human girl in the street in a video on YouTube.
Who said Chinese people are smart? That's Japanese people.

Maybe a lot of the Chinese that you meet in America are smart, because they obviously had the means and education to build a life outside of China. But if you are looking at Chinese people that are still in China, they have a wide range of people, some smart but many are not at all.

Bad seed is pretty spot on but didn't really explain why it was an empty gesture.

Basically a whole bunch of conservatives flooded the War Room forum a year or two ago with every article or video they could showing some left wing university student saying something retarded like not calling me by my assumed gender is a hate crime or whatever stupid/evil shit far lefties were doing at the time.

Every single one of those threads Ripskater showed up with a liberalism is a mental disorder or liberalism is cancer post.

After a while the left leaning posters started doing the same thing posting video's or articles of conservatives doing horrible things @JosephDredd probably being the main one.

And in all those threads Ripskater would come in and say that was the wrong thing to do, he shouldn't have done that or some similar variation.

In the end his confirmation bias was so obvious it turned into it's own not so private joke.

Thanks for the explanation. I've been wondering for a while about the origin of that phrase. And I never go to the war room, so that would explain why I never knew. Maybe I should start posting there so I don't miss out on good stuff lol.

I thought the "it was the wrong thing to do" phrase was funny because you guys would use it after hearing of some horrific crime and this statement just seemed so underwhelming given the circumstances.

Who said Chinese people are smart? That's Japanese people.

Maybe a lot of the Chinese that you meet in America are smart, because they obviously had the means and education to build a life outside of China. But if you are looking at Chinese people that are still in China, they have a wide range of people, some smart but many are not at all.

I really don't get this post. The Japanese are better? Maybe they have better people manners but they still treat animals horribly. I don't know how you can hate on China but praise Japan when it comes to the treatment of animals. Hell, Americans are messed up too. Look at factory farming.

The Chinese are fucked up. Strange people.

The problem is that most people don't do anything to stop it. Everyone is so damn afraid of confrontation so they will just watch and record it on their phone rather than stepping in themselves to stop it. They're just as guilty as the people who are throwing the bricks. There are very few good samaritans in China it is a damn shame. This is one thing that makes me respect western people a lot more. Chinese have a long way to go, they have money but no class.

Eye for an eye. The visitors must be punished.
rytHAMW.gif
Let the 209 come

30EE897B00000578-3434736-image-a-45_1454752932965.jpg

Not honorable.

They shouldn't have done it, it was the wrong thing to do.

different culture hard to judge

I'll assume they just wanted to grind up it's penis for an aphrodisiac and things got out of hand.

Need to know if kangaroos are considered white settlers or aboriginal Australians before I can give an opinion.

Different cultures, hard to judge, etc...

Also #Kangarooslivesmatter

False flag to further the Chinese government's brick control agenda.

This story is another example of PC culture run amok.

If ya can't throw a chunk of concrete at an incarcerated marsupial, what can ya do? - what's next?

There are so many hopeless & nihilistic replies to this thread, it's intoxicating. I'm going to join y'alls cult.
PM me an invite plz.

I am actually the current leader of your cult, and this is just a test.

What’s up with Chinese people being so smart but having such a contempt for life?

I saw Chinese people walking past the fetus of a baby human girl in the street in a video on YouTube.
The more people are jammed up next to you, the less you give a shit about them. We're designed to give a shit about a couple hundred people tops. And that's at the best of times.

Silly kangaroo didn't know Pesci was at the zoo.

I really don't get this post. The Japanese are better? Maybe they have better people manners but they still treat animals horribly. I don't know how you can hate on China but praise Japan when it comes to the treatment of animals. Hell, Americans are messed up too. Look at factory farming.
Sorry I kind of got off topic. I wasn't saying the Japanese treat animals batter, I was saying they are smarter.

This story would have been a lot more interesting if it had been

Zoo Visitors Killed by Kangaroo
Loiosh - Perfect World Press
Seventeen visitors to the Imperial Fucked-Up Zoo in Of Course It Is, China were brutally stomped to death by Uberoo, the internet-famous jacked kangaroo, after they hurled bricks at him in order to entice him to hop. They got their wish as Uberoo hopped out of the enclosure and proceeded to savagely stomp them into the pavement.

There were no survivors.

enhanced-buzz-31153-1362672216-5.jpg

The photographer was immediately stomped after taking this picture.

The San Fran tiger attack was drunk kids throwing pinecones at it wasn't it? rather different to throwing lumps of concrete.

I would point out as well that China today isn't "maoist" at all but arguably one of the most purely capitalist countries on earth with very lax government oversight, that babymilk scandle from a few years ago comes to mind.
you could say non preventative in terms of government oversight. The government did prosecute a lot of people though all the way up to executing some of them, which is fundamentally different than some kind of laissez faire system where their punishment for dangerous/deadly products is decreased consumership.

I live in SF Bay Area. Some years ago some teens threw stuff at tigers at the SF Zoo. So one of the tigers jumped out of the exhibit, found the primary culprit and just went “Nom nom nom nom.”
Probably not a mere coincidence that SF has the largest Chinese population in the country.

The more people are jammed up next to you, the less you give a shit about them. We're designed to give a shit about a couple hundred people tops. And that's at the best of times.

Little bit.

Although,

A lot of it also depends on culture.

Confucian cultures do not teach morality persay, and therefore people's innate desires and the evils from the old world of nature tend to present themselves in ways that we find horrifying from time to time.

We would think "Why would you do that? It is wrong?" They would wonder, "What is wrong? That is nature."

The Western code is built on moral boundaries, and an identity that morality comes from personal judgement, the Eastern code is older and says you should follow whatever the chieftain demands because he demands it.

No attention is given by our Monotheistic God, family, or otherwise about how you really "are" morally in most senses, but rather how you appear to be before the conglomerate, how you look, and the look must always be good or else the conglomerate loses faith in the conglomerate... the "good" that has filtered in has come from Western philosophy and our culture, yet is minimized so that it does not interfere with the Analects, yin yang principles, and most of all, the conglomerate.

Really kind of fascinating how dark things can get with a different pair of glasses.

Fucked up Chinese. But we have fucked up Americans who light their dog on fire after pouring gasoline on them.

But let us go back to the Chinese and the zoo scenario:
. Why would a zoo have rocks and chunks of concrete laying around?
. Why didn't other Chinese try to stop this behavior?
. Where was the zoo staff and security personnel?

I may try the method on the next Chinese I see. It's a cultural thing to get them 'hoping'. In their culture it is all in good fun.

To answer your questions: Because China.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back