karate kid

I have always thought if they remake it again Chael Sonnen would be a great pick for the Cobra Kai Sensei.

14462090_3_x.jpg

58d92e9de320b.image.jpg

Who in your opinion would play the best karate kid in the UFC.

miguel-angel-torres-signed-ufc-8x10-photo-psadna-coa-promo-picture-autograph4-t5073259-1600.jpg

In all honesty, I doubt many UFC fighters can act for shit and would never want to see them fuck up a classic like The Karate Kid. Will Smith already shit all over The Karate Kid by casting his son in a remake. Horrible idea.

Joe Lauzon as Daniel.

Cyborg as Mrs. Lawrence.

Joe Rogan as Miyagi.

Paige Van Zant as Ali.

Rhonda Rousey as Johnny.

Chael Sonnen as Kreese.

Robbie Lawler as Dutch.

Donald Cerone as Bobby.

Clay Guida as Jimmy.

Chris Weidman as Tommy.

Mighty Mouse as Jerry.

I don't know about Macchio, but Wonderboy can play the bully:

latest
Wonderboy has zero attitude of the bully, if anything he could actually be the karate kid

Yeah I know you meant he looks similar but nahhh

I have always thought if they remake it again Chael Sonnen would be a great pick for the Cobra Kai Sensei.

14462090_3_x.jpg

58d92e9de320b.image.jpg
If you watched the TUFs where Chael was coach, he was actually an outstanding coach/sensei.(many have said hes been actually the best coach of the series) Hell even in Brazil at the end of the season some brazilians were praising him over Wanderlei... so nah Chael is funny, has charisma and he loves to say hes the bad guy, but everybody takes it as a joke (not that he is a joke, his phrases are jokes) in reality I dont think Chael has the attitude of being a bad person. Werdum for example has the attitude of being a bad person, its believable.

Back