Karolina K: Polish Princess 2.0 - The Road Back Up

CanMMAfan84

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Admins, you know what to do if this is no bueno.

Looking back at when I started the original KK Polish Princess thread, I was just happy to get a few replies and see where it would go. As it went to 1000, that's when I realized, "I can't let this thing die. Not yet." So, here we are: Version 2.0 of Karolina K: Polish Princess, the thread which appreciates the skills and beauty of Poland's other UFC strawweight! Of course, please keep the trolling to a minimum, we gladly appreciate it.

And, if you missed the boat the first time around, here's the link to 1.0:

So, without further ado, on with the show!

Well, she's uh.... I mean if she works the TD's she might be more successful next time. She IS really hot BTW. Way prettier than that witch of a champion.

It's such a shame Jedrzejczyk and Kowalkiewicz are in the same weight class. Each has the skills to take and hold the belt, gotta admit that JJ is better but if she wasn't in the UFC, it would have to be KK. Do you agree?

I always thought she reminds me of someone

85a2d2933a0ba8e33d5a4cc72f560d48.jpg

<{katwhu}>
Am i the only one She kinda looks like the president of South Korea ?

It's such a shame Jedrzejczyk and Kowalkiewicz are in the same weight class. Each has the skills to take and hold the belt, gotta admit that JJ is better but if she wasn't in the UFC, it would have to be KK. Do you agree?

Nope, gadelha would be champ.

Wtf... she's in Italy...
I'll be back in 10 minutes, guys. Wait here.

After thinking carefully I have decided Joanna YoungGayChick is hotter than Karolina. Sorry.

Back