Karyn Bryant: Colby's racist; I'm married to a white guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Thomas Rockhold

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Karyn Bryant concludes that Colby is being racist with the "filthy animals" talk; "I'm married to a white guy"

(audio cued to 12:16)

r96rhm6v4py169hy.jpg

Wade-Eck-dating-2.jpg

Kenny+Johnson.jpg

Last edited:
She's disassociating herself from the type of people that automatically accuse any white person of being racist if they say anything mildly outside their comfort zone [the obvious example being Tyron Woodley].

Lmao. Who the fuck thinks they need to say "I'm married to a white guy" after that? What is this shit?

Chris Weidman justified comments about Latinos/as because he has a Puerto Rican wife.

Marivi-Wiedman-Chris-Wiedman-wife-pics.jpg

9c7a69d2f54f1c24435a7610e9c9d7d4.jpg

Last edited:
I like Karyn but it isn't racism and it makes her look stupid.

There is no way I could be racist, my friend is black.

Btw, if you were old enough you’d remember Karyn as an MTV VJ.

hqdefault.jpg

Brazil isn't a "race"

Karen just went

images

Merriam-Webster
1: any one of the groups that human beings can be divided into based on shared distinctive physical traits
2: a group of individuals who share a common culture or history
  • the English race
3: a major group of living things
  • the human race
Oxford:

A group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
‘we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then’

A population within a species that is distinct in some way, especially a subspecies.
‘people have killed so many tigers that two races are probably extinct’

A group of people descended from a common ancestor.
‘a prince of the race of Solomon’

She is retarded, though. "I'm married to a white guy" lmao

Whatever it is you can talk about a whole nation of people with broad strokes especially insulting ones. It's a small world and becoming more diverse every day - we are going to have to live together whether you like it or not and talking shit about whole groups or nationals is not the way to do this in harmony. Not to mention it's inaccurate because person in that group is different.

No big deal to me. Going to bed, probably gonna wake up to a 20 page hate thread.

It's clear what she meant. There are so many people who claim racism for the most spurious of reasons and she just wanted to make it clear she isn't in that group. Whether you think Brazilians are or aren't a race, whether you think this is or isn't racism, she just wanted to clarify she isn't somebody who would throw the term around unjustifiably.

Colby is making people go out of there minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back