Karyn Bryant: Colby's racist; I'm married to a white guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the people who call him racist realize they're belittling the fact that Brzil has its own race issues. Lumping them all together as one race is just stupid,

I don't think the people who call him racist realize they're belittling the fact that Brzil has its own race issues. Lumping them all together as one race is just stupid,

The crazier part is there's actually brain-dead idiots on this very thread AGREEING with it. lol

Let's say Colby fights RDA next and beats him down. Hate crime?

Is Colby a genius or what? 25 threads a day on this bum. Forget being like Conor. Act like Colby. You people can't get enough.

she's annoying and I don't think any serious mma fans take her seriously

We know how these threads go on sherdog. This site is full of a certain demographic.

Yes it is, it's a defined ethnicity and culture. Not everyone is either black or white. Look up the textbook definition of race you pathetic fool

Culture, maybe, but ethnicity? No. Brazil is about as diverse a country as the U.S.A.

The crazier part is there's actually brain-dead idiots on this very thread AGREEING with it. lol

Sad thing is, there is no using logic with people who throw the word racism around. I got blocked by some retard who does sucky fight reviews on YT because apparently I "say what white people say" when talking about race, and "my privilege has kept me immune" to issues, or some bullshit. Seriously, the moron said this, and it went over his head that by holding these views, he's the one being racist (of course, he said there's no hanging that card on his head, because of the fighters he pushes :rolleyes: )!

As I said in the quote you posted, there are actual racial problems in Brazil, so apparently Brazilians themselves don't consider "Brazilian" to be a race.

I know I'm not racist because I love black coffee.

Karyn Bryant concludes that Colby is being racist with the "filthy animals" talk; "I'm married to a white guy"

(audio cued to 12:16)

r96rhm6v4py169hy.jpg

Wade-Eck-dating-2.jpg

Kenny+Johnson.jpg

At least quote her correctly.

In a nutshell she says she is not one to see racism in every situation, AND FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW, I AM MARRIED TO A WHITE GUY. In other words she is saying this to highlight that she is not prejudiced and has no problem
With white people.

Your title is a little spin on her word; play with words that makes her seem like she is saying this out of context. Come on sherbro, u r better than this.

9c7346ca8da898aeeca04a262bf2ea59.gif

Yes it is, it's a defined ethnicity and culture. Not everyone is either black or white. Look up the textbook definition of race you pathetic fool

What is the defined ethnicity of Brazilians? Culture?

Seems like you are the one who needs to look up the definition of race.

Does a black brazilian and a white brazilian share the same ethnicity, culture?

Do the people of Bahia share the same culture as those of Santa Catarina?

Do Japanese-Brazilian also share the same culture as the rest of the population?

Brazil is just as diverse, if not more diverse in race as the United States.

Go to Salvador, Bahia and tell a black man there that he shares the same race as the white guy in Porto Alegre. Tell me how that works out please.

Whatever it is you can talk about a whole nation of people with broad strokes especially insulting ones. It's a small world and becoming more diverse every day - we are going to have to live together whether you like it or not and talking shit about whole groups or nationals is not the way to do this in harmony. Not to mention it's inaccurate because person in that group is different.

It's an increasingly small and connected world, and for that reason you also can't spit on people, throw shit at them, and just be generally disrespectful when they show up to entertain you.

Well, I guess you can do that. Sherdog is much less up in arms over that shitty behavior than a dude cutting a promo in response to said shitty behavior.

What is the defined ethnicity of Brazilians? Culture?

Seems like you are the one who needs to look up the definition of race.

Does a black brazilian and a white brazilian share the same ethnicity, culture?

Do the people of Bahia share the same culture as those of Santa Catarina?

Do Japanese-Brazilian also share the same culture as the rest of the population?

Brazil is just as diverse, if not more diverse in race as the United States.

Go to Salvador, Bahia and tell a black man there that he shares the same race as the white guy in Porto Alegre. Tell me how that works out please.

Bro, we're talking about how racists would think. They're just Mexicans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back