Kathleen Hartnett White: most embarrassing Trump nominee yet.

I think the lawyer that doesn't know anything about law was his worst pick yet.

No, it's a guess based purely on circumstantial evidence. I happen to think it's a good guess.
So what's your guestimate on the dollar value of the "debt Russia owns"?
Since, according to your hypothesis, that's what knocks him out of the Billionaire's Club.

So what's your guestimate on the dollar value of the "debt Russia owns"?
Since, according to your hypothesis, that's what knocks him out of the Billionaire's Club.
I would need some kind of basis guess if he released his taxes like he said he would. A ballpark number to start with.

But it's a straight-line computation that no other banks would loan to him - - Deutshe Bank- - they sell off the debt to other banks, like Russian interests

I would need some kind of basis guess if he released his taxes like he said he would. A ballpark number to start with.

But it's a straight-line computation that no other banks would loan to him - - Deutshe Bank- - they sell off the debt to other banks, like Russian interests
Dude, just admit you hate Trump and not everything you say about him is rational. It doesn't make you a bad guy, it just makes you human.

I think you're wrong. A good manager is not there to do the work of the people they hire.

They are there to maķe sure their employees do their job, and to get more jobs to keep everyone employed.

Have you ever worked a day in your life? It doesn't sound like it.

Have you ever worked a day in your life? It doesn't sound like it.

Like at least 1 day? I must have, I probably have.

If this is in answer to my question about managing vs working?

I've done the work that the people I manage do. But my manager hasn't and neither has his manager.

Dude, just admit you hate Trump and not everything you say about him is rational. It doesn't make you a bad guy, it just makes you human.
Point out what was irrational.
And yes, I felt admit the horrible fault of finding the detestable detestable.

Donald trump would put a blind man in the department of ART if it existed.

“Sure he can’t see anything but he’s the best”

The department of Art would totally be a thing under a Liberal government.

This is a Pence pick. Trump don't give a fuck about an environmental council.

Makes you wish Kasich did accept the VP gig when he was told Trump didn't want the actual workload just wanted the title, and that the VP would do all the work.
I really think Trump only ran because he lives for battle and to get back at his enemies, or people that offended him. Obama roasting Trump sealed the deal, and the MSM ruthlessly attacking Trump and his family was the nail in the coffin. Trump does not give one simple fuck about this country or it's people, especially his hardcore poor bible belt base, and Pence and the neo-cons (the swamp) are the ones running the country.

I said point out what was irrational, not assert your opinion.
Ok fine. You based your estimate on his net worth on pure speculation of some imaged debt to Russia. And for what, because they had some emails with dirt on your know who?

Ok fine. You based your estimate on his net worth on pure speculation of some imaged debt to Russia. And for what, because they had some emails with dirt on your know who?
That wasn't irrational ; I said it was speculation and said it was straight line reasoning. It makes sense in light of his distaste for criticizing Putin while attacking our intelligence agencies. It lines up with the fact that only Deutsche Bank will loan to him because he fucking sucks with his obligations.

That isn't irrational. Praising a dictator while undercutting those who assess threats to our country and are charged with protecting us is irrational.

That wasn't irrational ; I said it was speculation and said it was straight line reasoning. It makes sense in light of his distaste for criticizing Putin while attacking our intelligence agencies. It lines up with the fact that only Deutsche Bank will loan to him because he fucking sucks with his obligations.

That isn't irrational. Praising a dictator while undercutting those who assess threats to our country and are charged with protecting us is irrational.
Ok you can have this one.
drawn-fist-clipart-11.jpg

Back