Law Kathryn Steinle's Murder: Illegal Immigrant Found NOT Guilty of Manslaughter by San Francisco Jury

The arguments against Obama on the issue of immigration are 100% semantics and smoke and mirrors.

Going by Obama's numbers, huh?

Absurd.

Talk about a mirror...

That you neglect to mention (and/or seek to ignore or cover up) the fact that he "opened the flood gates" and actually encouraged illegal immigration from all over the world, mainly through Mexico, at rates never before even seen or considered, resulting in an invasion for nearly the last decade while arguing your point here is, disingenuous at best.

What a mess of a sentence that was.

But I don't find you disingenuous, to be honest.

I'd almost go as far as saying any Cali city except for San Fran would have found him guilty.

In fact, they only other place where I could see this happening would be Boulder, Co.

There's been some questionable verdicts in LA

During the trial, the defense called an expert who testified that an unintentional ricochet shot killed Steinle. They argued that the weapon went off in their client’s hands in what was a tragic accident.

<23>

Cue SF Sheriff refusing to hold him on the warrant after he’s released on the charges from the Steinle case.

#sanctuary

Was thinking the same thing. Why assume that they are going to hold him this time?

Going by Obama's numbers, huh?

Absurd.

Talk about a mirror...

That you neglect to mention (and/or seek to ignore or cover up) the fact that he "opened the flood gates" and actually encouraged illegal immigration from all over the world, mainly through Mexico, at rates never before even seen or considered, resulting in an invasion for nearly the last decade while arguing your point here is, disingenuous at best.

What a mess of a sentence that was.

But I don't find you disingenuous, to be honest.

There wasn't a single fact, nor a statistic in your entire post. Just repeating silly and moronic talking points, i.e. "he was encouraging illegal immigration," when he accelerated removals AND net migration across the Mexican border has been negative since 2009.

You are why democracy is in peril. You have a world of objective data at your fingertips, and you're still saying illogical shit. Your post is seriously offensively stupid and misinformed. And could be corrected by spending about 3 minutes on Google.

Lmao @ @Trotsky saying "did you not read" when he literally didn't read hob Obummer misconstrued deportation #s.

I know your talking point. I addressed it. Do not fault me that you for some reason would rather he have allowed undocumented immigrants in and then deported them.

How the fuck do you get deported five fucking times and keep coming back. The jury is a bunch of dickheads, maybe if it was one of their kids they would have changed their minds.

There wasn't a single fact, nor a statistic in your entire post. Just repeating silly and moronic talking points, i.e. "he was encouraging illegal immigration," when he accelerated removals AND net migration across the Mexican border has been negative since 2009.

You are why democracy is in peril. You have a world of objective data at your fingertips, and you're still saying illogical shit. Your post is seriously offensively stupid and misinformed. And could be corrected by spending about 3 minutes on Google.
Was gonna type this but you nailed it.

The “obama is a immigrant lover “ thing is so easily proven a false narrative.

Trumps a chump in comparison.

“Trump deportations lag behind Obama levels

08/08/2017 08:35 PM EDT

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
The U.S. is deporting people more slowly than during the Obama administration despite President Donald Trump’s vast immigration crackdown, according to new data from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

From Feb. 1 to June 30, ICE officials removed 84,473 people — a rate of roughly 16,900 people per month. If deportations continue at the same clip until the fiscal year ends Sept. 30, federal immigration officials will have removed fewer people than they did during even the slowest years of Barack Obama's presidency. “

You guys are not understanding that the numbers coming across, or trying to come across, are a mere fraction of what was flooding over during the last administration.

That matters. Numbers matter in this equation.

And they cooked the books on their illegal immigration numbers (and everything else, i.e. constantly lied) anyway, so it's laughable to take their word for anything but the manure it is.

Agree to disagree, I guess.

One of the perks of living in a sanctuary city is that you might get the chance to die to an illegal criminal!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back