Katie Hopkins at Islam awareness week in Toronto

You are the only person who could be confused by the point Sniper made. His point is simple, we do not typically intervene throughout the world for the betterment of the people who live there unless there is something in it for us.

The Jews were being persecuted for yeras before we intervened, and we intervened because we were directly attacked.

The Jews have been persecuted since the time of the Pharaohs. But discrediting the US intervention in Europe in the 40's is pathetic even for you guys.

The Jews have been persecuted since the time of the Pharaohs. But discrediting the US intervention in Europe in the 40's is pathetic even for you guys.

Right from the start, when you realized you had no idea what you were talking about, you started shifting the goalposts to this weird, "You guys are disrespecting the military" angle. Sorry, you're the only one here that would fall for that, lol. Not going to work.

I appreciate you calling us mentally ill and desperate to win arguments while making posts like this.

I was just making a comparison as to how you would begin a conversation in a rude way with a Catholic. Catholics hate talking about the way the Catholic church gives "treatment" to rapists instead of having them arrested, because all of their tithing aids in that atrocity.

Like I said, these conversations should take place. But nobody should give encouragement to rude ambush bloggers like this who really just showed up to a nice event to have a "gotcha" moment. We should all be better than that. There are literally a hundred ways you can do this without being this way.

There wasn't anything rude about it.

Muslims on the corner wanted people to be aware of Islam. They were handing out cookies...they wanted discussion. A VERY FUCKING RELEVANT QUESTION by a non Muslim would be that of adapting sharia law into our culture. That would be my first fucking question as that's my greatest fucking fear.

If they can't handle that question, or a Muslim in general can't handle that question then perhaps it's not a very fucking stable religion.

So it would have behooved them to behave in a civilized way and answer the question. They acted exactly like she wanted them to, hiding their faces and running away.
One guy acted like that while another started answering her question but she ignored him to focus on the first guy. Like I said, clearly there to cause a scene and she got what she wanted but don't expect people to be impressed by this level of "journalism"

Right from the start, when you realized you had no idea what you were talking about, you started shifting the goalposts to this weird, "You guys are disrespecting the military" angle. Sorry, you're the only one here that would fall for that, lol. Not going to work.

Of course that doesn't work on you because you openly disrespect them. Shaming doesn't work on shameless people.

Of course that doesn't work on you because you openly disrespect them. Shaming doesn't work on shameless people.

Complete fabrication. You know that our posts are still here right? Like, people can read them? Lol.

They are literally inviting Muslim conversation by standing out on a fucking street corner using cookies to attract people to discuss Islam. And they get hostile if you bring up some fears that you may have about this barbaric fucking religion?

Give me a break.

Muslim awareness!

just don't discuss Islam

The guy who got mad wasn't even with the group handing out the cookies....

It's the equivalent of trying to ask a black person in Harlem why all black people are so violent and then when a gangbanger watching in the background gets pissed off , you go "Aha! You proved my point!"

The guy who got mad wasn't even with the group handing out the cookies....

It's the equivalent of trying to ask a black person in Harlem why all black people are so violent and then when a gangbanger watching in the background gets pissed off , you go "Aha! You proved my point!"

It doesn't cast a good fucking look over muslims if that guy "the well dressed gang banger" can't cope with a question regarding sharia law...and instantly becomes verbally aggressive while misunderstanding what the woman had even fucking asked.

So yeah.

Gotcha.

Fucking muslims.

It doesn't cast a good fucking look over muslims if that guy "the well dressed gang banger" can't cope with a question regarding sharia law...and instantly becomes verbally aggressive while misunderstanding what the woman had even fucking asked.

So yeah.

Gotcha.

Fucking muslims.

Well dressed?

What kind of fucking ghetto do you live in?

The guy who got mad was wearing a hoodie and a had fucking grill. That's not well dressed hahahah

Well dressed?

What kind of fucking ghetto do you live in?

The guy who got mad was wearing a hoodie and a had fucking grill. That's not well dressed hahahah

I'll have to look again.

I only watched the video once and the guy didn't look like he's from the slums. Though if he had a grill that's suspect.

Still though.

Fucking muslims.

I'll have to look again.

I only watched the video once and the guy didn't look like he's from the slums. Though if he had a grill that's suspect.

Still though.

Fucking muslims.

It's at Yonge and Dundas Square. The place is full of hoodlums and drug dealers and shit.

And yeah he definitely had a grill and was wearing a hoodie.

Maybe it's the American hip hop that makes him act like that and not his religion.

It's at Yonge and Dundas Square. The place is full of hoodlums and drug dealers and shit.

And yeah he definitely had a grill and was wearing a hoodie.

Maybe it's the American hip hop that makes him act like that and not his religion.

Yes I'm sure muslims are misunderstood...

God knows the history and vast nations of well respected societies they've created speak for themselves.

lol.

Naw...grill boy certainly has picked the right religion to help embrace his hate. Thanks Trudeau for letting in this "dreamer"

Why is it that the people who convert to Islam are always the first to bring up the Jews and Zionism lol.

Same with Palestine, nobody gives a fuck about that place other than Palestinians and people who converted to Islam.

Fucking loooool....

Yes I'm sure muslims are misunderstood...

God knows the history and vast nations of well respected societies they've created speak for themselves.

lol.

Naw...grill boy certainly has picked the right religion to help embrace his hate. Thanks Trudeau for letting in this "dreamer"

Sure, because Americans are known as peaceful people too {<jordan}

Haven't you been at war almost the entire time your country has existed? <DirkMavs>

These types of interviews are designed to illicit controversy - it wasn't an honest attempt at a meaningful dialogue.

I can absolutely guarantee you that if I started challenging the tenants of any major religion among groups of religious people, I would be met with hostility. This would be only compounded if people were aware that I was being antagonistic in my approach. Newsflash - religious people tend to be intolerant of others who do not share their views. If I go to the bible belt and start asking people for their views on abortion, you can bet I would be called a sinner, going straight to hell etc.

My grievance with Islam is that they spend too much time trying to convince the general public "We aren't the bad guys, it's a very small minority of extremists that are making it bad for everybody". While I actually agree that's probably the case, they don't do enough to condemn extremism and take a deep hard look about why these issues seem to specifically plague their communities.

In any event, judge individuals, and avoid blanket statements that somehow universally apply to all muslims/people.

Sure, because Americans are known as peaceful people too {<jordan}

Haven't you been at war almost the entire time your country has existed? <DirkMavs>

You are honestly comparing quality of life, freedoms, sciences, education, understanding and equality as well as entertainment to that if some shit islamic nation?

Lol go away son.

Back