Katie Hopkins at Islam awareness week in Toronto

These types of interviews are designed to illicit controversy - it wasn't an honest attempt at a meaningful dialogue.

I can absolutely guarantee you that if I started challenging the tenants of any major religion among groups of religious people, I would be met with hostility. This would be only compounded if people were aware that I was being antagonistic in my approach. Newsflash - religious people tend to be intolerant of others who do not share their views. If I go to the bible belt and start asking people for their views on abortion, you can bet I would be called a sinner, going straight to hell etc.

My grievance with Islam is that they spend too much time trying to convince the general public "We aren't the bad guys, it's a very small minority of extremists that are making it bad for everybody". While I actually agree that's probably the case, they don't do enough to condemn extremism and take a deep hard look about why these issues seem to specifically plague their communities.

In any event, judge individuals, and avoid blanket statements that somehow universally apply to all muslims/people.

Its actually not the case.

Muslims typically have some seriously fucked up values and beliefs.

Excellent question by Katie. Sharia law is dangerous and has no place in western society. It's as bad as the KKKs views on how society should be organized and we have no problem shunning that.

You are honestly comparing quality of life, freedoms, sciences, education, understanding and equality as well as entertainment to that if some shit islamic nation?

Lol go away son.

Education? You mean the education system that didn't teach you how to read properly?

I said "because Americans are known as a peaceful people" and you're over here bringing up your entertainment industry. <{outtahere}>

Excellent question by Katie. Sharia law is dangerous and has no place in western society. It's as bad as the KKKs views on how society should be organized and we have no problem shunning that.

Lets talk about violent societies in comparisson with each other.

The united states (only 1 example of western society mind you) absolutley can get faulted with constantly being at war with somebody.

Can you say the same about canada? Or iceland? Germany? Scottland? Switzerland?

But even if you focus in in the united states and tried to compare a false equivelancy to that of the fucked up islamic ran countries in the world. While not perpetually at war in the same manner...their barbaric societies are absolutely more violent and strict with less freedoms than those in the united states and thats based purely off of religious doctrine from the quran.

They are inheriently violent and aggresive towards other religions, woman and gays. They have a totalitarian approach rather than an acceptance of differences

Id alway pick living in a western based society to that of the strict and violent bullshit in islamic ran societies.

Its not even comparable.

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." Suras 9 and 5 are the last major chapters that Muhammad narrated - hence abrogating what came before, including the oft-quoted verse 2:256 -"There is no compulsion in religion...".

I'm from Toronto and I find your hatred disgusting.

The best part about living here is the multiculturalism.

The best part of your country is the Muslims?

Canada must really suck ass.

Because the more you get to know someone, the more you realize we are all the same. And you get to try to influence them to see things your way.

The alternative is endless war.
What if they don't want to be influenced

Muslims are coaxing locals with cookies and other "Free stuff" to preach their wretched religion to them.

Katie Hopkins who knows better asks about their views on Sharia Law...
things heat up. Local Toronto man stands up for her, knows better also

Any people from Toronto in here? Your thoughts everyone?

Oh Canada....wake up

lol, Taqqiya cookies. I've seen it all now.

Don't worry, when the Chinese take over Canada, they'll kick out the Muslims.

Jesus Christ another one of you psychopaths.

They entered the war in Europe to protect their investments, and also to make a fortune off Great Britain. In fact, Great Britain paid the US an annual lump sum for their wartime efforts from the midway point of WW2 all the way until 2006. There is no proof I've seen that suggests our aid was based on moral apprehension to the Nazis.

They entered the war in Europe to protect their investments, and also to make a fortune off Great Britain. In fact, Great Britain paid the US an annual lump sum for their wartime efforts from the midway point of WW2 all the way until 2006. There is no proof I've seen that suggests our aid was based on moral apprehension to the Nazis.

Ooh you're sooooo smart. There, can you shut up now? Ask a Holocaust survivor if they aren't grateful. No one cares if some liberal arts student thinks he's smart for saying the same shit we all said when we were 17.

Ooh you're sooooo smart. There, can you shut up now? Ask a Holocaust survivor if they aren't grateful. No one cares if some liberal arts student thinks he's smart for saying the same shit we all said when we were 17.

What are you getting at? If you're going to defend your position, go for it, if not just concede your assertion was incorrect.

The US has not and will not throw itself into war over moral apprehension. Even the fucking Civil War was largely fought because of economic sanctions imposed by the North. Our country runs off the mighty dollar, and our foreign affairs operate under the same basis.

I'm not saying those liberated shouldn't be grateful, however to think that we'd sacrifice thousands of American lives and millions of dollars in military supplies based on ethics is naive.

What are you getting at? If you're going to defend your position, go for it, if not just concede your assertion was incorrect.

The US has not and will not throw itself into war over moral apprehension. Even the fucking Civil War was largely fought because of economic sanctions imposed by the North. Our country runs off the mighty dollar, and our foreign affairs operate under the same basis.

I'm not saying those liberated shouldn't be grateful, however to think that we'd sacrifice thousands of American lives and millions of dollars in military supplies based on ethics is naive.

The alternative is Hitler wins and all the Jews die. Sorry the world doesn't play out like a comic book.

The problem is that Germans, Vietnamese, Koreans, Muslims and Communists keep misbehaving, not that America doesn't save everyone according to your arbitrary rules.

Grow up.

The alternative is Hitler wins and all the Jews die. Sorry the world doesn't play out like a comic book.

The problem is that Germans, Vietnamese, Koreans, Muslims and Communists keep misbehaving, not that America doesn't save everyone according to your arbitrary rules.

Grow up.

So you honestly believe America is a beacon of morality and that military intervention is justified whenever we see fit? That's incredibly shortsighted. The Secretary of Defense was quoted multiple times claiming they had no proof Assad was responsible for the chemical attacks from 2017 and a few months back. Military aggression based on misinformation isn't wise, nor is it noble.

And if Hitler wanted all the Jews dead, why did he go out of his way to form the Haavara Agreement? A treaty the Nazi party created with the help of German Zionist Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

You're correct in your statement that history does not play out like a comic book, however your perception of history tells me you don't quite practice what you preach.

So you honestly believe America is a beacon of morality and that military intervention is justified whenever we see fit? That's incredibly shortsighted. The Secretary of Defense was quoted multiple times claiming they had no proof Assad was responsible for the chemical attacks from 2017 and a few months back. Military aggression based on misinformation isn't wise, nor is it noble.

And if Hitler wanted all the Jews dead, why did he go out of his way to form the Haavara Agreement? A treaty the Nazi party created with the help of German Zionist Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

You're correct in your statement that history does not play out like a comic book, however your perception of history tells me you don't quite practice what you preach.

I never sad America was a beacon of morality. That's you and those other chucklefucks front the other day making my argument up for me.

It's great if you want to sit around and jerk yourself off because you think you're the only person who saw Syriana.

Your choice is America saves everyone or the bad guys win. You only have the luxury of caring about their deep dark motivations because you live a life untouched by the various evil entities that America has vanquished over the last century.

I never sad America was a beacon of morality. That's you and those other chucklefucks front the other day making my argument up for me.

It's great if you want to sit around and jerk yourself off because you think you're the only person who saw Syriana.

Your choice is America saves everyone or the bad guys win. You only have the luxury of caring about their deep dark motivations because you live a life untouched by the various evil entities that America has vanquished over the last century.

The world isn't that black and white. It isn't "good guys vs. bad guys", and frankly I'll ask you to take your own advice and not filter history through some wonky comic book lenses. And honestly, do you really believe the War in Iraq, Desert Storm, or Vietnam had anything to do with protecting our own? Wake up fam.

And I like how you casually ignore the blatant idiocy of our presence in Syria.

How about Libya? Its the same story as before, just with a different victim.

lol

he actually used the word 'vanquished'

<DirkMavs>

The best part of your country is the Muslims?

Canada must really suck ass.

Its getting worse because fucking idiots like him feel this way, its awesome to bring in people from countries that hate our culture and beleive the women of the country are chew toys right?
lol, Taqqiya cookies. I've seen it all now.

Don't worry, when the Chinese take over Canada, they'll kick out the Muslims.
Thats what I was thinking

Back