Katie Hopkins (British Ann Coulter) Declares Bankruptcy After Libel Suit

Writing a tweet mistaking Laurie Penny's views for a celebrity chef is enough to bankrupt a millionaire? Great legal system, England. Trump is literally Hitler for calling things libelous, yet it's a great thing and we're all supposed to be cheering because it's Katie Hopkins.
if you think it was only one tweet that led to her going broke then you dont know much about Katie Hopkins.

There is not a deplorable you wont defend, and I like how you managed to shoe horn a whine about how the world in unfair to Trump in.
Because I don't like double standards? It's just more evidence that the left considers things evil and unfair when it happens to them, but awesome when they do it to someone they disagree with.

Because I don't like double standards? It's just more evidence that the left considers things evil and unfair when it happens to them, but awesome when they do it to someone they disagree with.
Keep crying, snowflake.

if you think it was only one tweet that led to her going broke then you dont know much about Katie Hopkins.
I don't know much about Katie Hopkins, but this article said it was one tweet that a celebrity sued her for and it cost her $500,000 in both sides' legal fees + settlement.

I don't know much about Katie Hopkins, but this article said it was one tweet that a celebrity sued her for and it cost her $500,000 in both sides' legal fees + settlement.
she also lost jobs for calling refugees cockroaches, along with many other retarded statements that come out of her posh twat face. She's just an overall scummy person

That's why you have to say all your most fucked up things on an obscure, anonymous forum tucked away deep inside swirldog.

Now that she has failed at something people can feel like less of a loser who oppose her since they’ve never done shit themselves or even taken a chance where they could fail

Now that she has failed at something people can feel like less of a loser who oppose her since they’ve never done shit themselves or even taken a chance where they could fail

I don't think should feel like a loser when they oppose a hateful bigotted idiot.

<TrumpWrong1>

Job benefits.

Work brah, do you even...
oh sorry then........... you get paid less than you would because your company pays through the nose for your healthcare.

better?

Oh, deary me, how terrible.

OcXhKFIp

"She is usually described as a right-wing or far-right commentator, but her outpourings on Twitter and in the media seem to be united less by a coherent political ideology than by an ear for an outrageous soundbite, an inability to think too deeply about anything, and a bottomless deficit of empathy. She has mocked people who have been bullied, people with money problems, people with ginger hair, people with dementia (suggesting they were bed-blockers) and people with depression (calling it “fashionable” and the “ultimate passport to self-obsession”). She has also publicly taunted a nine-year-old with autism, despite revealing later that one of her own daughters has been diagnosed as on the spectrum.

But her greatest vitriol is reserved for migrants. In the Sun she wrote that migrants were “a plague of feral humans” and “cockroaches…built to survive a nuclear bomb”, language so obviously drawn from Nazi ideology that the writer Jon Ronson later said, in an interview with her, that it was as if “she was cutting the brakes on her own car”. (In the same interview she mused aloud about whether she might be a psychopath, and could be capable of murdering someone.)"

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/...s-how-it-all-ends-for-katie-hopkins-1.3633160
isnt calling her the "British Anne Coulter" libel? hope you got a good lawyer TS

And she'll get a job offer to be a talking head on Fox "News" soon, I bet...

Oh, and Wood.

I'm sure you would be okay with these fine folks walking down your streets. How do Justin's balls taste?

iu

No, I am not fond of religious zealots, Islamic or Christian or otherwise.

I am no Justin Trudeau fan either.

Hopkins is a racist pos who peddles hatred for money. I can't respect that.

Back