Keenan leaves TLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see the update are you sure?

Yes. In the comment section of the full sean roberts match.

"Fever Rbg Apologies to go off topic but has Keenan left TLI? There is a page saying it's "breaking news"
12 minutes ago

"Fever Rbg Apologies to go off topic but has Keenan left TLI? There is a page saying it's "breaking news"
13 minutes ago

Is he moving to another school/association? Starting his own school?

What's going to happen with the Kumite now? Are they just going to scrap the remaining episodes? I really hope they don't.

Hahaha, I actually know Fever Rbg and his kids, they train with me. That isn't actually his name.

I am pleased Keenan's made this decision. Whether it's good for his jiu-jitsu or not, he's made the correct moral decision.

EDIT: Had to laugh at the comment asking 'what's the reason for Keenan leaving?'

Keenan is not the only one either. Seems like many have left.

anyword on where? some are saying checkmat some are saying atos

Here's the image: http://okkimonosblog.com/keenan-cornelius-leaves-team-lloyd-irvin-for/

keenan-cornelius-leaves-team-lloyd-irvin.jpg

screw the kumite, I want to see a documentary made on this whole thing starting with Lloyd Irvin's rape charge. Call me a drama queen but it's amazing, tragic, surprising, sad, and crazy how all of this went down. This seems like the last nail in the coffin.

Looks like lloyd isn't going to get that world champion black belt.

Are the Alliance MMA guys that train with LLoyd still associated with him?

Rumors are flying that he's headed to the west coast and others are going with him.

Holy crap, I didn't think that would happen. Wonder where he's going now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back