Keenan leaves TLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously guys, it is really really fucked up to be publically posting these names and this highly personal info. All of this should be taken down and anonomized immediately. Only the people directly involve should have that info. How do you think these people feel having that info mplastered all over the net about them? Even in rape cases where the victim steps forward they protect the person and keep the identity hidden from the public. this is really fucked up. knock that facebook shit off.

seriously guys, it is really really fucked up to be publically posting these names and this highly personal info. All of this should be taken down and anonomized immediately. Only the people directly involve should have that info. How do you think these people feel having that info mplastered all over the net about them? Even in rape cases where the victim steps forward they protect the person and keep the identity hidden from the public. This is really fucked up. Knock that facebook shit off.

this

150/week, hundreds.

150/week or 150/month? The latter would still make it probably the most expensive kids' program in the area. I find it a bit hard to believe that there are many parents paying $600/mo. for BJJ training, in addition to all the tournament registration fees. And I spend a ton of time/money on my kid's judo and BJJ.

seriously guys, it is really really fucked up to be publically posting these names and this highly personal info. All of this should be taken down and anonomized immediately. Only the people directly involve should have that info. How do you think these people feel having that info mplastered all over the net about them? Even in rape cases where the victim steps forward they protect the person and keep the identity hidden from the public. this is really fucked up. knock that facebook shit off.

While I agree that their names should not have been posted publicly, victim's names are always visible in the affidavit or criminal charge. Their address, date of birth, and phone number are redacted.

While I agree that their names should not have been posted publicly, victim's names are always visible in the affidavit or criminal charge. Their address, date of birth, and phone number are redacted.

ONLY AFTER they make the conscious CHOICE to come forward and press charges.

150/week or 150/month? The latter would still make it probably the most expensive kids' program in the area. I find it a bit hard to believe that there are many parents paying $600/mo. for BJJ training, in addition to all the tournament registration fees. And I spend a ton of time/money on my kid's judo and BJJ.

I think he is reffering to the summer camp fees.

Gotcha, that makes more sense. Summer camp fees are ridiculous, for any kind of camp.

Because they generally keep the kiddies all day long.

It sucks for those of us who work out during the day. Reminds me of what's waiting for me at home. Plus less mat space and have to watch the language more carefully.

I' not posting anything confidential. Dude on the UG already came out and named who it was, all I did was find her publicly available facebook profile, exactly what part of that is unethical?

I' not posting anything confidential. Dude on the UG already came out and named who it was, all I did was find her publicly available facebook profile, exactly what part of that is unethical?

ahhhh, the good old "everyone else was doing it, so I can too" defense.

ahhhh, the good old "everyone else was doing it, so I can too" defense.

LOL, it's not really that. Everyone knows the chick's name. If you want to get pissy with anyone, get pissy with the dude on the UG who came out and said 'It's Eric Del Fiero's wife'.

Apparently posting a link to something that takes your average person about 8 seconds to google is some big no-no? Come on, I think some of you people are being a bit too hysterical.

LOL, it's not really that. Everyone knows the chick's name. If you want to get pissy with anyone, get pissy with the dude on the UG who came out and said 'It's Eric Del Fiero's wife'.

Apparently posting a link to something that takes your average person about 8 seconds to google is some big no-no? Come on, I think some of you people are being a bit too hysterical.

a bit.

summer camp and after school is 150-200/WEEK. regular programs are 200/month.

I've read most of the topics, also on other fora and i have to say that Lloyd Irvin isn't the only one that seems to be a douchebag, a couple of the "hero's" on the UG are definitely rubbing me the wrong way too.

I've read most of the topics, also on other fora and i have to say that Lloyd Irvin isn't the only one that seems to be a douchebag, a couple of the "hero's" on the UG are definitely rubbing me the wrong way too.

They are basically guys involved in his pyramid scheme who are now upset after they realized they were the ones getting screwed. I think them coming out is important for the ultimate collapse of the pyramid and in getting a critical mass of people to realize what is going on.

They are basically guys involved in his pyramid scheme who are now upset after they realized they were the ones getting screwed. I think them coming out is important for the ultimate collapse of the pyramid and in getting a critical mass of people to realize what is going on.

This.

Just a thought. Prince George's County public schools has a public FB page. It may be a good idea to link them the newest article from Bloody Elbow, it does a great job of summarizing the situation. I think it's a good idea to protect children in the area from Lloyd. I've already sent them a message, maybe if others did the same we acould assure they follow through to read the facts.

Definitely important that they come out, but at the same time i notice some "interesting" personalities and hidden agenda's coming out as well.

Damn, now that I think of it, I tried to order a 'free' dvd from lloyd that I only had to pay for shipping ($6-7) but I got charged 5 times for it.

I emailed them telling them that it was charged for multiple times and they told me they would fix it. months later no dvd still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back