Keenan leaves TLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you, I dont think someone like those heavily invested and loyal to a fault are doing conscious evil. It's hard to admit you were lied to by someone you trust with all of your heart. It's precisely because these people have never been burned by false teachers and evil people that they remain steadfast.

I think its easy to point fingers at all involved when we're outside looking in. It's far more difficult to understand their position when the blood lust is at an all time high. They may not be white as snow, but that doesn't mean their intentions aren't good. Reality is about to bitchslap alot of people in the face and its important to recognize the human aspect in this and sympathize with what will be a difficult time for those heavily involved.

I think it shows maturity and discernment to be able to tell the wheat and tares apart.
Well said

I agree with you, I dont think someone like those heavily invested and loyal to a fault are doing conscious evil. It's hard to admit you were lied to by someone you trust with all of your heart. It's precisely because these people have never been burned by false teachers and evil people that they remain steadfast.

I think its easy to point fingers at all involved when we're outside looking in. It's far more difficult to understand their position when the blood lust is at an all time high. They may not be white as snow, but that doesn't mean their intentions aren't good. Reality is about to bitchslap alot of people in the face and its important to recognize the human aspect in this and sympathize with what will be a difficult time for those heavily involved.

I think it shows maturity and discernment to be able to tell the wheat and tares apart.

what about harassing the victim that fled the gym with jordon?

While defections are up, would be nice to name the big 200+ member academies that left the affiliation. I know we have the negative but let's look atmthe people who quietly (" maybe they r keeping it quiet just because they don't want the noteriety) who moved away. Many did it with class because we're not super close with the "home" office or were and moved away.

Last edited:
I have never taken a stand for him. I have met DJ quite a few times and just can't attribute a ton of bad to him. I know Nyjah as well and she is good people. With the rumors out there, she is at worst a victim, but I am not going to ascribe guilt or complicity to a victim.

Look, the guy is not a good person, but my issue is ascribing those same faults to young people who quite frankly only care about achieving their goals thru hard work. Give them time to make other decisions. Ascribe blame to the person we should ascribe blame too.

Sorry, but I hope I'm not naive (do have a closer perspective on this than many), but I hope I'm just ascribing na

what about harassing the victim that fled the gym with jordon?

Please watch to the two minute mark. It's very easy to manipulate people with very basic techniques. Even people who have had no formal training can be quite successful. It isn't nearly as mysterious as it sounds.

It doesn't absolve responsibility, however we are dealing with a master manipulator who is still riding high off gaming the courts into releasing him on rape charges. Actions are the product of beliefs, this is why I've written many times in these threads that if you remove the capstone, it no longer becomes a pyramid but an isosceles trapezoid. in other words its premature and naive to condemn them all.

nah, keenan, jt, and even jordon are all young. they saw the bullshit and left. DJ knows the same shit that the people who left knew and decided to stay. keenan/jt decided that being under lloyd was not acceptable and that lloyd is seriously fucked up.
DJ has all the same facts but does not give a fuck. some things are more important than others. DJ is not a kid, he is an adult so lets not kid ourselves.

some parents let their kid sleep over at michael jackson's house knowing full well what kind of kid loving nut he was. just MJ was rich. so.....

Keenan, JT, and Jordon moved from previous associations. All making decisions based on personal history. dJ is homegrown, and may just need some more personal experience like the rest had. At the very least, missing those guys, and getting tapped out by JT will make you king of the hill for a while, but make you realize you only get better with tough dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back