Kell Brook vs Amir Khan

Who wins?

• Total voters

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
if and when the fight happens ( looks like its planned for late this yr/early next) it’s obviously a big domestic fight in the UK.

Who do you got?

I’m a bit unsure tbh. maybe Khan could get a doctor stoppge going after that eye?

I’m not that big on Kell tbh..

if and when the fight happens ( looks like its planned for late this yr/early next) it’s obviously a big domestic fight in the UK.

Who do you got?

I’m a bit unsure tbh. maybe Khan could get a doctor stoppge going after that eye?

Really? I’ve always thought Kell was a strong title holder. If I had to pick I’d go with Kell with a latter round stoppage. Khan has that incredible hand speed but I think Kell is the more complete fighter and will be able to counter effectively. Great fight either way.

I dont know Kell has the power to put Khan away. If he doesnt, Khan will wreck his face.

Brook is strong and hte better outfighter with the superior jab, Khan has the better hand speed, foot speed, combinations, and volume. Neither is much in the way of an infighter, Brook maybe slightly superior.

I see two options: Brook gets stopped from the accumulation of Khans combos or Khan gets KOd by a deceptively big punch by Brook.

Its hard to call khans chin glass. The shots that have ko’d him were massive shots and i have seen him survive some pretty massive punches, most notably against maidana.

I think he just has shitty defense combined with.... i guess a less than average chin?

Actually it's an unpredictable fight that is unlikely to go the distance. I wouldn't mind watching it at all.

Once Khan's feet slow down he's likely to get overwhelmed, IMO. I don't think Brook's face falls apart earlier.

Tricky. Guys that box Khan end up losing. When they make it a fight, Khan tends to get clipped. Brook, I think, is a better fighter, but if he is too patient, or can't get going, he might lose a decision. Would it be at 154? Brook is up a weight class now, and I don't know how I'd rate his performance if he had to go back down to 147 for this.

If I did have to pick, I guess I'd give the slight edge to Brook.

Can Brook's face hold up to sustained peppering? Don't forget that Brook's last two fights ended because of the same eye injury. His face might be wrecked at this point.

So I guess it comes down to, can Brook knock Khan out before his eye swells shut and the doctor stops the fight?

Can Brook's face hold up to sustained peppering? Don't forget that Brook's last two fights ended because of the same eye injury. His face might be wrecked at this point.

So I guess it comes down to, can Brook knock Khan out before his eye swells shut and the doctor stops the fight?
he actually won his last fight by KO... but i know what you mean.

khan is not a safe bet against anyone who packs a punch, though. and brook packs a punch.

he actually won his last fight by KO... but i know what you mean.

khan is not a safe bet against anyone who packs a punch, though. and brook packs a punch.

Yeah I completely forgot about his last fight. That was more of a tune-up fight though following his consecutive knockout losses.

Brook can box, punch, and is naturally bigger than Khan. It's not a great matchup for Khan, but I would expect him to have success boxing with Brook early, and if he can land enough on Brook's face, there is always the chance that his eyes didn't take too well to the surgeries. I'd favour Brook, but there are a lot of variables at play here.

Who do you got?

Had khan for years but realised a while back that brook is fckin horrible for him, and will knock him out within 6

Brook will knock Khan out. He's bigger and stronger than Khan and hits hard enough to KO Khan. Khan just doesn't have enough power to deter him. I know Brook's eye socket are a question mark but it took GGG and Spence to break them, Khan doesn't have that sort of power at his disposal.

I think its actually a pretty good fight for Khan except for the guy gets KO'd by a brisk wind. If he can box for 12, I think he beats Brook.

Forum seems split

Sorta got into it in the op but i think khan wins by decision or a doctor stoppage

Brook isn’t really a stalker. He would likely try to box. And I dont think he can outbox khan

Liking this fight
Hopefully it will be televised over here

Love Kell's style of boxing and skill. Very enjoyable to watch, and Khan has an entertaining style. I think the majority of the UK will be wanting Khan to get put down

Back