Kell Brook vs Siarhei Rabchanka - Saturday 3rd March

Nobody on this thread mentioned that Allen was fighting in his trainers.

Solid round for Brook. Looks sharp, landed a couple of decent uppercuts, good head movement. Looks TST, like a Street Fighter character.

Rabchenko looks awful. Brook should take him out quick.

Looked like he had forgotten his kit - wtf were those shorts?
Tough night. Former gambling addict, boxing saved his life. Turns up, forgets his kit and fight is called off in the first round due to an accident.

Kell finishes it in the second round. Solid performance.

I'm not sure what's more impressive - that punch or his bird's tits.

...this is Sherdog after all.

Rabchenko wanted none of that - very slow to get up from the knockdown. Easy night for Brook, but good to see him back. He looks good at this weight too.

Rabchenko looked like EA were testing a new type of ragdoll physics.

Jermell charlo called out brook. I wouldnt mind seeing that next.

Easy work. Jump straight in for a world title now, no point messing around waiting for Khant.

Brook is very dangerous at 154, because he actually can box and has a incredible chin and stood up to Spence and GGG and took their power and actually stood there and traded with two of the strongest power punchers in their weight classes, the only thing that stopped him was a broken eye socket bone in both fights, strangely in each fight a different eye, so don't count out Brooks just yet at 154 pounds, going up against the champions. Also i no GGG put Brooks down but he got up a stood in the pocket with the Hardest punching middle weight today and that's something to bragg about.

That was a beautiful uppercut. Good nights work, he's an enjoyable fighter to watch win or lose

I don’t get why we have to wait until gone 11pm for these main events to start. Way past my bedtime already.

I'm with you. It's only coming up on 7PM here, but I'll be in the same boat tonight for Kovalev. I think Wilder/Ortiz is on a bit earlier. I wish I could move the main events to 10PM or 10:30PM start times. Then again, I'm just getting old and liked it late just fine when I was in my 20s.

lol

brook looked good, i hoped the fight would go a bit longer, but it's a good finish.

Back