Kell Brook

Not surprising. It was a devastating loss. Boxers surely go through the most physical & mental suffering out of all professional athletes.

Somehow getting your face broken repeatedly has to be unpleasant.

i was on fuerteventura the whole january, too bad i never ran into him.

hopefully his titanium enhanced face will hold up, i think he could still win some good fights... and i'd enjoy nothing more than him beating the living shit out of khan.

Brook can come back from these defeats and be world champion again, I have faith in him.

Big mistake fighting Golovkin at middleweight.

i was on fuerteventura the whole january, too bad i never ran into him.

hopefully his titanium enhanced face will hold up, i think he could still win some good fights... and i'd enjoy nothing more than him beating the living shit out of khan.

its not just his face, brook also fractured his foot a while back.

wouldnt surprise me if he goes into this fight with some sort of injury and not 100 percent

Brook can come back from these defeats and be world champion again, I have faith in him.

I still cant believe his handlers let that happen. So stupid.

I really like Brook, he's fun to watch and has an interesting style. Hope he recovers and comes back strong. Hard to say though after losing the way he did.

Good article. Nice to see he is still targeting a Khan match too as that's the one fight I really want to see Kell get before he retires.

Porter is his only good win. If he had a time machine and fought most of his opponents in their primes his record wouldn't look so great.

I think he’ll win a title at lmw. Even if he could get back to ww it’s far too stacked for him to get his belt back. Definately agree on golovkin, I think he’ll look back at that when he’s retired and seriously regret it.

Porter is his only good win. If he had a time machine and fought most of his opponents in their primes his record wouldn't look so great.

I can't say on the quality of his opponents, but he undoubtedly has fantastic skills

His record would look exactly the same.

Brook didn't fight ex-champions who were past their best, he fought guys who never-were or fringe contender types. Porter, Spence and Golovkin are the only fighters on his record with significant success on the world stage.

His record would look exactly the same.

Brook didn't fight ex-champions who were past their best, he fought guys who never-were or fringe contender types. Porter, Spence and Golovkin are the only fighters on his record with significant success on the world stage.

This may be the case, but though he won't be a hall of famer etc, he is a tough man with genuine skills. Stood in the ring with 2 of the best and hardest hitters in the entire sport. For all the talk of fighters dodging others etc...can't help but like him for that alone.

Somehow getting your face broken repeatedly has to be unpleasant.

it is said that a broken bone heals and makes the bone stronger...Kell is gonna have strongest eye sockets ever

I still cant believe his handlers let that happen. So stupid.

Ya that was pretty fucking dumb. I thought it was a bitch move on GGG for even taking the fight. Felt the same with canelo accepting Khan

Ya that was pretty fucking dumb. I thought it was a bitch move on GGG for even taking the fight. Felt the same with canelo accepting Khan
The matchup is about as shitty but at least Khan got a massive payday out of it.

5 mil isnt chump change but it wasnt worth it for Brook imo.

The matchup is about as shitty but at least Khan got a massive payday out of it.

5 mil isnt chump change but it wasnt worth it for Brook imo.

what did brook get paid?

Good article. Nice to see he is still targeting a Khan match too as that's the one fight I really want to see Kell get before he retires.

Too bad Khan won't set his sights on a Brook match. Last I saw (on Boxingscene, fwiw) Khan was chatting about a Spence match. Ironic, given that Brook is probably the better match up for Khan (not that I think Khan beats Brook anyway).

Back