Kell Brook

Boxing section of Sherdog is so fucking Toxic.

So many virgins it's untrue.
cody_mckenzie_shit_just_got_real.gif

Boxing section of Sherdog is so fucking Toxic.

So many virgins it's untrue.

The fuck does that even mean?

Once you reach a specific number of virgins everything becomes a lie? Or it's not true that the place is full of virgins? Did you forget to add a comma somewhere? "So many virgins, it's untrue." That still makes no sense though. Maybe a question mark? "So many virgins? It's untrue!" Still doesn't work. Why exactly are virgins so toxic to you? You some kind of old timey pimp so when you see someone that hasn't paid for sex or isn't a whore you just start withering away and have to clutch your golden pimp cane tighter and drink extra deep from your jewel encrusted pimp cup?

Once you reach a specific number of virgins everything becomes a lie? Or it's not true that the place is full of virgins? Did you forget to add a comma somewhere? "So many virgins, it's untrue." That still makes no sense though. Maybe a question mark? "So many virgins? It's untrue!" Still doesn't work. Why exactly are virgins so toxic to you? You some kind of old timey pimp so when you see someone that hasn't paid for sex or isn't a whore you just start withering away and have to clutch your golden pimp cane tighter and drink extra deep from your jewel encrusted pimp cup?
Everyone in here lyin' about being virgins. I know you Canopener. Should be buttcheekopener.

I’ve got a mixed race family you fckin mug, I’ve seen it my whole life! And due to that I don’t fckin accept any form of prejudice.

You clearly live in a fantasy land where where racists and other scum bags only live in internet land? You need to take your head out your arse pal, or maybe I’ve touched a raw nerve? more than likely the latter Considering you don’t think racism exists other than on the internet

Can i ask what yout actually did when you heard the term 'paki' was mentioned...im guessing nothing

Number 1 Virgin. The Can Opener.

I'd like to thank The Academy and Jesus and the dickhead garbage ass poster above me who was damaged as a child and never recovered from it.
To be fair, that's only about 14 days recovery time so......

You are good peeps broham.

Kell should just call himself Ezekiel or Zeke to avoid confusion with Kelly Brook.

AK isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. But its worth considering that the public persona of celebrities is often very different from how they actually are real life. There are celebrities who keep a squeaky clean image but are absolute dicks. For what its worth i've actually heard Amir Khan is a nice guy in person and treats fans, reporters, journalists, trainers, etc. quite well.

He's definitely friendly and well mannered in person, just he comes across as a dick in all media appearances etc. But to fans he's really nice. He's just pretty dumb and very immature with more money than sense.

Brook is very dangerous at 154, because he actually can box and has a incredible chin and stood up to Spence and GGG and took their power and actually stood there and traded with two of the strongest power punchers in their weight classes, the only thing that stopped him was a broken eye socket bone in both fights, strangely in each fight a different eye, so don't count out Brooks just yet at 154 pounds, going up against the champions. Also i no GGG put Brooks down but he got up a stood in the pocket with the Hardest punching middle weight today and that's something to bragg about.

Eddie is trying to get Kell killed. Let him get some more rounds in at 154 before Spence or Charlo are even on the table.

Lol Jermell kills Brook. Kell should try to get a fight with Sadam Ali next.

Back