Kelvin Gastelum got taking down 6 times by Neil Magny he wont beat GSP lol.

If Kelvin could keep it standing, he boxes GSPs face off.

you kidding me. george would pick him apart on the feet. kelvins standup is good for stationary targets only. not to mention he would get taken down at will, he couldnt keep it standing if his coach was in there with him.

Yeah this guy gonna knock out GSP lol. Kelvin got rag dolled by Neil Magney for 3 rounds. Get that through your head lol.

MMA math is such a wonderful thing.
GSP+tapping+to+Strikes.gif

I've been a gsp fan since 2004 and I've heard the same shit over and over again from fans who hate him. At the end of the day George has come through time and again. I have full confidence in him against any MW. Get whittaker booked asap, if gsp wants to stay at MW than bring on this clown or whoever.
If you've been a fan of GSP since 2004, then you should well know he is one of the most prolific cherry pickers in the history of UFC. I like the guy, but he is a a cautious cherry picker that will avoid top MW's like the plague. Those that know GSP know he is thinkin' about three things: Conor retirement or a Diaz. He wants a nice manageable task that will make him a lot of money and not cause much brain trauma or threat of humiliation. The guy literally quit after his first difficult fight - just ponder that - then came back as so as Bisping was champ.

If you've been a fan of GSP since 2004, then you should well know he is one of the most prolific cherry pickers in the history of UFC. I like the guy, but he is a a cautious cherry picker that will avoid top MW's like the plague. Those that know GSP know he is thinkin' about three things: Conor retirement or a Diaz. He wants a nice manageable task that will make him a lot of money and not cause much brain trauma or threat of humiliation. The guy literally quit after his first difficult fight - just ponder that - then came back as so as Bisping was champ.
I know he fought every number one contender that ww division had. Why would he be thinking diaz lol. I dont know you so i wont assume you're clueless but your post makes it very difficult.

I would favour GSP but a Serra-esque finish for Gastelum wouldn't surprise me at all.

Let's turn this around. Magny would beat GSP at WW just like he beat Hendricks and Gastelum. So it doesn't matter what Magny did to Gastelum. GSP hasn't got the hard punches to handle Gastelum at MW or reach and hard punches to handle Magny at WW. Gastelum failed to make weight on most of his WW fights so I suspect he struggled to make weight versus Magny as well.

This Superman vs Batman style debate is retarded. Gastelum was like 23 when he lost to Magny, had a terrible weight cut, gassed early trying to finish Magny and caught his second wind later in the fight and it was still a controversial split decision. Since then, he's fought guys like Tim Kennedy and Chris Weidman and gave them fucking fits, they struggled greatly to control him on the mat so he's shown vast improvement in the area of critique...and GSP isn't half the size and doesn't have half the strength Kennedy and Weidman have, let's face it. Gastelum has some of the fastest hands at 170 or 185lbs and some of the best combination punching in MMA. Kelvin's young, on fire and still improving, GSP looked like shit against Bisping and was steadily declining even before his retirement you could see it in his performances vs Nick, Condit and Hendricks...he was slower, he was getting tired in those fights, he wasn't his old dynamic self and he hadn't shown any new wrinkles or improvement in his game, only regression.

So, do I think at 185lbs 26 year old Kelvin would beat 36 year old GSP? Youre fucking right I do. I called that Kelvin would get the knockout vs Bisping in under 3 rounds too. I guarantee you Whittaker runs through GSP, if he doesn't knock him out, the decision won't be close...but I'm pretty sure he knocks GSP out.
So when GSP beats Whittaker how stupid are you gonna feel lol ? It isnt batman anything its facts. Neil Magny man handle Gastelum a year and a half ago. Magney is one of the worst grapplers in the sport. GSP is the best lol. GSP would demolish Kelvin. Your jumping on the Kelvin hype train because he beat a man that was strangled and dropped 3 weeks ago by GSP. Bisping shouldnt even have been sanctioned to fight lol. Gastelum got hit with Woodley jabs all night. GSP would batter him and maul him.

Last edited:
Look how easily kelvin get up from the takedown in the Tim fight.im a gsp fan but gastelum would ko gsp
Where did he get up get up lol ? Magney controlled him for the entire fight except for the last round. Magney was on top of Gastelum for most of the fight you idiot. He got him down with 6 ragdoll takedowns. GSP would get Gastelum down at fucking will lol. You are over hyping him cause he beat a man that was dropped and choked unconscious two weeks ago. Bispring shouldnt have even been in the cage.

Where did he get up get up lol ? Magney controlled him for the entire fight except for the last round. Magney was on top of Gastelum for most of the fight you idiot. He got him down with 6 ragdoll takedowns. GSP would get Gastelum down at fucking will lol.
I'm talking about the Tim Kennedy fight.kelvin was really young when he fought magney

I'm talking about the Tim Kennedy fight.kelvin was really young when he fought magney
It was a year and half ago lol. He was 7 fights in to the UFC. He wasnt that younger than he is now. If Neil Magney is rag dolling you your screwed if GSP get a hold of you. Go and watch that fight and tell me Gastelum is beating GSP. You're clueless. Gastelum has alot of holes in his game. He was just choked in his last fucking fight lol.

Don't come on here with facts when Sherdog has its poster boy for the day because of his recent win, I swear the average Sherdogger has the memory of a freaking Goldfish.

It was a year and half ago lol. He was 7 fights in to the UFC. He wasnt that younger than he is now. If Neil Magney is rag dolling you your screwed if GSP get a hold of you. Go and watch that fight and tell me Gastelum is beating GSP. You're clueless. Gastelum has alot of holes in his game. He was just choked in his last fucking fight lol.
2 years ago.gastelum was 23-24 years old.and since then kelvin has improves a lot .the Tim Kennedy fight proves it

2 years ago.gastelum was 23-24 years old.and since then kelvin has improves a lot .the Tim Kennedy fight proves it
He was 24 he fucking 26 lol. Tim Kennedy doesnt proves shit lol. He was retired for like 2 year because of USADA than got his ass kicked than retired. GSP isnt Tim Kennedy you fool.

He was 24 he fucking 26 lol. Tim Kennedy doesnt proves shit lol. He was retired for like 2 year because of USADA than got his ass kicked than retired. GSP isnt Tim Kennedy you fool.
Tim Kennedy was one of the best wrestler in mw.gsp is a better wrestler but Kennedy is stronger and a lot bigger than gsp.if gastelum can handle Kennedy power I don't see him getting wrestlerape by gsp.

Kelvin has lost to Woodley, Magny and Weidman in just the last two years, but now all of a sudden he's this phenom?

Tim Kennedy was one of the best wrestler in mw.gsp is a better wrestler but Kennedy is stronger and a lot bigger than gsp.if gastelum can handle Kennedy power I don't see him getting wrestlerape by gsp.
Tim Kennedy was retired and off the roids. He was a shell of himself and gassed in the like 10 seconds lol. GSP is a million times a better fighter than Tim Kennedy. He was gassed and swinging at air. That wasnt the same Tim Kennedy pre USADA that man handle Michael Bisping. GSP is 100 times the fighter that Tim Kennedy is. Gastelum just got finished a fight a go by a guy that was on a 3 fight losing streak. Who got finished in all 3 of his fights.

Kelvin has lost to Woodley, Magny and Weidman in just the last two years, but now all of a sudden he's this phenom?

He's the UFCs old man killer.
If you're in your late 30s and shot he'll beat you no problem (unless it goes to a NC because of the weed he was smoking).

GSP is only 36 so he's 3 years too young for Kelvin.

Kelvin fought Magny just over 2 years ago.2 years Is a long time for a young fighter. He is constantly evolving, he's a different fighter every single fight and he has yet to even hit his prime. Kelvin Is a problem and he's not an easy fight for anyone at this point. Although I do think he would be better suited to 170.

This is just bad mma math and not very well thought out at all. Kelvin Is also the guy who fought a close decision with the current WW champ.

Kelvin Is a winnable fight for GSP but I'd lean towards Kelvin showing up at his absolute bestt and stepping up his game even more fighting one of the greatest welterweights ever.

Problem with you man Is that you are ruled by your bias. No matter who you're talking about or getting behind, you are always biased..you are never objective or give a thoughtful balanced analysis about anything. Give it a few more years.

Kelvin fought Magny just over 2 years ago.2 years Is a long time for a young fighter. He is constantly evolving, he's a different fighter every single fight and he has yet to even hit his prime. Kelvin Is a problem and he's not an easy fight for anyone at this point. Although I do think he would be better suited to 170.

This is just bad mma math and not very well thought out at all. Kelvin Is also the guy who fought a close decision with the current WW champ.

Problem with you man Is that you are ruled by your bias. No matter who you're talking about or getting behind, you are always biased..you are never objective or give a thoughtful balanced analysis about anything. Give it a few more years.
Hes the same fucking fighter lol. He just beat Michael Bisping who shouldnt have been in the cage. You do realize Kelvin was submitted a fight ago right ? It isnt Bias its called facts. Kelvin isnt unbeatable he was beating a fight ago. He showed major holes just a fight ago. Hes been beating at GSP strength the ground game. He also was tagged up alot in the Woodley fight by jabs which GSP specializes in. He showed major holes in fight before. You guys must be Bisping fans jumping on another hype train.

Back