Kelving tries to treat with the towel ala DC

Jack Move

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just a little lower this time buddeh
And doesn't understand gravity or mass.
Michiu Kaku. Where you at? Where you at MFer.?

Last edited:
Yeah that shit was whippin all over da place. haha

Jesus he is having trouble making 185 now? Is the guy hanging out with Hendricks and khabib?

The fight is at middleweight...

anigif_enhanced-16697-1394488228-1.gif

Jesus he is having trouble making 185 now? Is the guy hanging out with Hendricks and khabib?
Just keep eating Burgers and Tiramisu. Jez just thinking about it makes me sick, those 3 should star in super size me 2.

I don't find that being a treat at all :(

didnt this guy recently talk about going back down to welterweight

meh, he passed, without touching the towel.
DC failed while naked.. and had to touch the towel.

Two completely different things.

Two completely different things.

I agree, you could make the case DC was just excited, and didn't intentionally use the towel (not sure if that's true or not, but it's atleast debatable). There's no case to be made here for Kelvin, it was that blatant.

I agree, you could make the case DC was just excited, and didn't intentionally use the towel (not sure if that's true or not, but it's atleast debatable). There's no case to be made here for Kelvin, it was that blatant.
well, as far as I know, DC is no stranger with having the towel to make weight.
And while I did not believe at first, I tested in my house and saw muw much that hand makes a difference.
No, that was blatant cheating on DC's part (I mean, 2 minutes ago he was overweight, then goes out, comes back in 30 second and passes... with the hand clearly pushing the towel....
no, that was not "by accident". He knew. and he clearly cheated.

What the actual fuck. The towel....with his shorts on?

Dude should be suspended for that. I'm serious. That was beyond obvious. I thought DC cheated as well, but he had a little plausible deniability. There is none here.

It's not a title shot. Bisping won't turn the fight down because you're over. Just eat your crow and your fine and fight.

That is beyond fucked. How in the world does he think he was getting back to 170?

DC was the most blatant weigh-in cheat i have ever seen in my life. there was nothing debatable about him doing that.

nobody seemed to mind which was odd

Back