Kelving tries to treat with the towel ala DC

BTW this is why I think Gastelum will somehow find a way to lose an extremely winnable fight. I can't think of one big fight he's actually won TBH. Even when he did win one (Vitor) it got overturned because he couldn't stay off the weed. #ownworstenemy

I mean yeah, Bisping likes a drink or five every now and then but I've never heard of him missing weight and he at least knows how to be a professional right before fights.

...on the bright side, a future title run at lhw seems likely

He made weight. You guys are just looking for a reason to bitch

Who are you?? Obviously no big name. If you’re professional and headlining a card, you easily make weight after missing before. Go rinse your Cheeto dust fingers and try again. You sound fucking stupid.
tenor.gif

Pro fighter. Can blame him. Are you just a part-time shit post junker. You seem really fucking stupid. That bitch in your av looks like a pug.
If you would like to post a pic of you and your squeeze i look foward to it.

Who are you?? Obviously no big name. If you’re professional and headlining a card, you easily make weight after missing before. Go rinse your Cheeto dust fingers and try again. You sound fucking stupid.
Feelings hurt.

Deflection. No girlfriend confirmed.

<DisgustingHHH>
Nah, just not stupid enough to put my girl on a forum. Especially when she's a 2. Lol confirmed. Plus confirmed gay. With your pink antlers, confirmed gay :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: piece of shit.

Nah, just not stupid enough to put my girl on a forum. Especially when she's a 2. Lol confirmed. Plus confirmed gay. With your pink antlers, confirmed gay :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: piece of shit.
Why is it stupid? Because worms like you criticize to make your pathetic life feel a little bit better ?

Why is it stupid? Because worms like you criticize to make your pathetic life feel a little bit better ?
Or that you actually thought your side piece was worthy of a photo, not knowing that some people actually have standards. Face it, you fucked up. You thought your nickel was a dime. It happens. Dont cry to me. Look at that bitch and just be disappointed.
tumblr_nj056lfxGv1smcbm7o1_400.gif

He is a guy that should just be cut already. The weight issues are causing too many problems and it really isn't healthy at all.

Or that you actually thought your side piece was worthy of a photo, not knowing that some people actually have standards. Face it, you fucked up. You thought your nickel was a dime. It happens. Dont cry to me. Look at that bitch and just be disappointed.
tumblr_nj056lfxGv1smcbm7o1_400.gif
Perspective i guess, i am quite happy in life. I wish you all the best and hope you find the happiness that i have.

How does this shit actually work to influence the scale?

SoSoSmart is being aggressive without any charisma. Colby Covington fan, no doubt.

Back