Kelving tries to treat with the towel ala DC

Dude requested a towel to cheat and do a "Cormier".... but he had shorts on behind the towel lol Dude can't even cheat right.

Maybe he was feeling a hard on coming and wanted to hide it?

Well... time to go to LHW, it worked fine for Rumble

Starbucks mocha brownie cappuccino is one hell of a drug.

meh, he passed, without touching the towel.
DC failed while naked.. and had to touch the towel.

Two completely different things.

Touching the towel and clasping onto the towel for dear life are two completely different things.

LOL....That would be hilarious, sort of. But there's no evidence to prove that he was actually trying to pull the same thing....although, you can't completely discount it, given his history.

I agree, you could make the case DC was just excited, and didn't intentionally use the towel (not sure if that's true or not, but it's atleast debatable). There's no case to be made here for Kelvin, it was that blatant.
I think the towel was too close to him and touching his body so he was swatting at it to move it away. It’s Shanghai,so maybe the guys holding the towel didn’t speak English so he could ask them to move it.

that is the thing, he maybe cheated twice. with shorts on, and without the shorts you can see that the guys put the towel IN FRONT of the scale sign, so he might have put his hands on the sign, since we can't see that. and also the way his arms are suggest that he cheated in the second time too, in my opinion. he could be only covering his dick though, but he could be also using the sign to distribute his weight

I agree, you could make the case DC was just excited, and didn't intentionally use the towel (not sure if that's true or not, but it's atleast debatable). There's no case to be made here for Kelvin, it was that blatant.
Its possible DC couldnt see the scale and had to push the towel down to see it.

So I guess he won't be going back down to 170 next fight?

What the fuck?
LHW can use some new blood i suppose.
But seriously, the weirdest part is, the ex-LHW fighter coming in on a weeks notice made weight.

I think the towel was too close to him and touching his body so he was swatting at it to move it away. It’s Shanghai,so maybe the guys holding the towel didn’t speak English so he could ask them to move it.

Lol

Touching the towel and clasping onto the towel for dear life are two completely different things.
sorry, but you are wrong.
DC rested his hands over his towel and you can show he pushed his hands down.
daniel-cormier-towel-900413.jpg

Kelvin tried to clamp down.
he got caught, but then took his underpants and passed without touching the towel.
You can see when the guy on the background tells him not to touch the towel, and the two guys holding the towel move farther from him.

Sorry to break it to you.
But DC cheated. Kelvin tried but didn't get aways with it... but later he found out he did not have to. DC obviously wouldn't pass (he was already naked and failed, went to the back for two minutes and then back again and passed. That's because he cheated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back