Kentucky Derby...and Beyond?

Actually the #9 is only a recently turned 3 year-old as well, so I can't see myself backing that one.

Yeah, I'll try the #10 horse across the board here for just $2/$4/$4 as the longest shot on the board. Don't expect to cash anything, but I could definitely see a situation where the #4, #5, and #8 (maybe others too) are all dueling up front trying to get the early lead, and the race opening up late for an off the pace type coming around the outside.

Rooting for the #2 Scarlet Wine if I don't win, though.

Yeah, I'll try the #10 horse across the board here for just $2/$4/$4 as the longest shot on the board. Don't expect to cash anything, but I could definitely see a situation where the #4, #5, and #8 (maybe others too) are all dueling up front trying to get the early lead, and the race opening up late for an off the pace type coming around the outside.

No love for the #1 Shark? Second in the numbers and 10/1 currently. I went win/place on the #1 and show on the #10. GL to us bud.

No love for the #1 Shark? Second in the numbers and 10/1 currently. I went win/place on the #1 and show on the #10. GL to us bud.

The #1's last race was one of those hidden paid workouts that I was telling Blunt about, T, so I think you're getting great value there. I just wanted something outside this race, that's all. Best of luck to you.

The #1's last race was one of those hidden paid workouts that I was telling Blunt about, T, so I think you're getting great value there. I just wanted something outside this race, that's all. Best of luck to you.

Ahh, ok gotcha. Let's go #10/#1 here.

Damn it, we almost got that show at 45/1.

Finished 4th less than a half length out of 3rd at 45/1. Would have been nice.

Shit. The track handicapper is picking the #11 horse here in race 7. Is currently sitting at 30/1, but because he picked him that is sure to come down quite a bit.

Shit. The track handicapper is picking the #11 horse here in race 7. Is currently sitting at 30/1, but because he picked him that is sure to come down quite a bit.

Damn you Matt! Let's hope Worth a Punt is still "worth a punt" by post time.

This is the horse I came into the day really wanting to bet too because he was going to be a big longshot. Drew outside, is one of only a couple who has shown any kind of early speed, and ranks plenty high enough on the numbers.

I'll still try him across the board since he seems to be holding steady in the 12/1 to 13/1 range.

I'll still try him across the board since he seems to be holding steady in the 12/1 to 13/1 range.

Ok, you talked me into it haha. Same for me. Fear of missing out I believe that's called. Back up to 18/1 now. Let's go!

Jeez I really can't cash a ticket to save my life right now. Oh well.

Ok, you talked me into it haha. Same for me. Fear of missing out I believe that's called. Back up to 18/1 now. Let's go!

Sorry for that, T. We got our price in the end, but he unfortunately ran like his price.

Sorry for that, T. We got our price in the end, but he unfortunately ran like his price.

No biggie Shark, nothing you can do. Just gotta be patient when we're playing these longer priced horses.

Back