Ketlen Vieira feeling ‘fooled’ by Amanda Nunes, confident she’s next in line for UFC belt

Give Viera the shot, and have Holly fight the winner of Zingano/Reneau.

EDIT: Damn. Holm/Reneau 2 does not sound appealing.

why reneau win easy now. the thing that cost reneau the first fight was a broken rib in the first round that make it hard for reneau to try and wrestle

it the other way around cyborg doesn't want nunes.
Cyborg wants that fight she called Nunes out after the Yana fight, no response from Nunes after that.

“I really don’t know when they’re going to make my next fight,” Cyborg said. “Let’s see Holly Holm against Megan Anderson, and after let’s see if Amanda (Nunes) is going to accept the fight or not. She just made 135. I don’t know if she’s going to fight soon.”

Nunes has very little say in who she fights.

Nunes actually has a lot to say....problem is no one can understand what the fuck she says. Even the translator be like "???"

Don't worry… if not next. Then at the end of the year... Nunes will be handing out beating all year...

She's earned it but she will likely get passed over.

Don't really care. Nunes vs Cyborg is the fight to make at this point.

giphy.gif
That's an improvement actually

I wouldn't recommend bragging about beating Zingano. She looked like a dementia sufferer going through heroin withdrawals in her last fight.

Cyborg wants that fight she called Nunes out after the Yana fight, no response from Nunes after that.

“I really don’t know when they’re going to make my next fight,” Cyborg said. “Let’s see Holly Holm against Megan Anderson, and after let’s see if Amanda (Nunes) is going to accept the fight or not. She just made 135. I don’t know if she’s going to fight soon.”

but nunes said the contract talks went quiet from cyborg side.

cris changed her mind when she see nunes as a treat of beating her and all cris does is fight cans

but nunes said the contract talks went quiet from cyborg side.

cris changed her mind when she see nunes as a treat of beating her and all cris does is fight cans
Yeah how long ago was that. Cyborg said she wants to fight Nunes after her last fight no response from Nunes at all now she wants to fight Holly instead. Cyborg is not scared of Nunes at all not for a moment she's not scared to fight anyone at 145.

Yeah how long ago was that. Cyborg said she wants to fight Nunes after her last fight no response from Nunes at all now she wants to fight Holly instead. Cyborg is not scared of Nunes at all not for a moment she's not scared to fight anyone at 145.

but why fight nunes when cris can save ufc 222 and fight another 135er can.

why fight ronda when there those invicta cans

why fight cat when she can tonya instead.

cyborg will enver fight again in ufc and fight juila budd instead.

tuf will crown a new 145 champ

Should make Holm vs Ketlen whoever for number 1 contender. Holm going to be the new Faber if she loses another title match.

Back