Keto + Intermittent Fasting

fdDv1Ze.jpg

Wheels:

bNFy0Q4.jpg

Current weight: 215 lbs.

Weight: 211 lbs

My arms and shoulder are more vascular and my abs are more visible now. Today's training session gave me one of the craziest pumps I've ever had in a long time; I felt like my skin was about to burst at any moment.

I couldn't take a photo of myself because I left my phone in the truck.

Today is my carb/refeed day. I fasted for about 27 hours before I ate in a restaurant in Tijuana. The waitress was blown away by the amount of food I ordered and soon devoured in a heartbeat.

I ate:

A whole bowl of chips with pico de gallo
A bowl of cream of corn soup
3 carne asada tacos with corn tortillas
3 chicken enchiladas in red sauce, rice, and refried beans
A 350 g ribeye steak with a baked potato, guacamole, green onions, rabano, and a bowl of refried beans

No mames, we!

My glycogen level is replenished. Will post a photo update after training tomorrow.

Morning weight: 219 lbs.

Last night's carb up/refeed shot my weight up by 8 lbs, but I didn't freak out by the enormous weight gain. The old me would have freak the fuck out due to the naiveté. It was expected. It's all water weight and I lost most of it by night time:

And here's how I do it: I take 25 mg of ephedrine stacked with 200-400 mg of caffeine right before weight training in the morning.

At night, if circumstances permit, I have a little, ahem, extracurricular cardio session (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Say no more). I take 20 mg of yohimbine hcl stacked with a large cup of americano coffee 30 minutes prior to said - uh - cardio session.

Today's cardio session was intense as fuck and uh...my training partner wanted to eat some tacos afterwards. So I said fuck it and went to my favorite taco spot and had another carb up day. My body was completely depleted of water when I took this photo.

Fast: 26 hours

Today's dinner:

2 large carne asada quesadillas with corn tortillas
2 large adobada quesadillas with corn tortillas
2 small carne asada tacos with corn tortillas

and a Coke Zero because I'm on a diet.

Last edited:
Yesterday's meal was a repeat of Tuesday. Yes. My diet can be very monotonous sometimes.

Fast: 20 hours
Feed: 4 hours

Fast: 28 hours

Ate some cheese, peanuts, a 50 gram whey protein shake, and a 350 g Ribeye topped with A1.

Back