Kevin Durant should NOT have been allowed to Join the Warriors.

I think Durant is a stone cold bitch for going to Golden State.

That said: Golden State enjoys what happens when you build around home-grown talent. All of their stars were drafted and developed. That left a giant amount of money on the table for free agents. They lucked out in getting Steph long term and cheap after his series of ankle injuries, so none of the contracts were weighing them down. It's an expertly built and developed team. More teams should focus on building that way instead of dumping assets and trying to pay a fuck ton of money for free agents, or otherwise dumping all of their money into max contracts.

This is what I always say. Teams really need to focus on developing players, systems, and cultures. That's what actually wins titles...not big time free agent signings. If you go back through the history of the league there has only been one team since 1960 that wasn't led or co-led by at least one home-grown player. That was the 2004 Detroit Pistons.

Free agent signings are still essential don't get me wrong. But you need that one guy to get it all started and build around. Whether it's a Kobe, Dirk, Wade, Lebron, Pierce, Curry, Olajuwon, ect...you need somebody. Then you can make big free agent signings/trades and contend for titles.

That is how you know this Rockets team is not going to ever win a title. Nobody is homegrown.

What’s even crazier is they only beat Cleveland by 10.

Shows how sick Lebron is.
Game really should have been closer than that. After J.R. went full retard it really took the wind out of their sails. Bron only had 2 points in overtime after dropping 49 in regulation. Bron also was royally pissed when Lue pulled him early in game 2. I think this is going to be a sweep now.

Lue is going to stick with Smith no matter what, he doesn't make adjustments like the top coaches. I'd bet dollars to donuts that the Cavs fire Lue after the season and try to get a more analytics-minded Brad Stevens-type coach. And Bron is gone too. Celtics win the East easily next season. Their 8-man rotation of Kyrie, Hayward, Tatum, Morris, Horford, Brown, Rozier and Smart is going to be sick. They'll be contending for championships for years...

Game really should have been closer than that. After J.R. went full retard it really took the wind out of their sails. Bron only had 2 points in overtime after dropping 49 in regulation. Bron also was royally pissed when Lue pulled him early in game 2. I think this is going to be a sweep now.

Lue is going to stick with Smith no matter what, he doesn't make adjustments like the top coaches. I'd bet dollars to donuts that the Cavs fire Lue after the season and try to get a more analytics-minded Brad Stevens-type coach. And Bron is gone too. Celtics win the East easily next season. Their 8-man rotation of Kyrie, Hayward, Tatum, Morris, Horford, Brown, Rozier and Smart is going to be sick. They'll be contending for championships for years...

I’m not a huge basketball aficionado like a lot of you guys here but I always like the nba playoffs and finals.

A sweep is something I could see happening. Golden state is too stacked but Lebron can get them one win in the finals, I just don’t see Cleveland winning the entire thing though

I’m not a huge basketball aficionado like a lot of you guys here but I always like the nba playoffs and finals.

A sweep is something I could see happening. Golden state is too stacked but Lebron can get them one win in the finals, I just don’t see Cleveland winning the entire thing though
Stephen A. Smith was saying something similar today. That Bron's greatness should be good for 1 win at leas and that he would hold it against him if they get swept. That said, to be fair it was kinda like game 1 was that game and J.R. blew it, and he's totally sucked this series and all-playoffs long, yet the overrated coach keeps him in there almost the entire game anyway throughout the playoffs.

Like many have already said, golden state actually built their team the right way and nothing could've stopped Durant from going to GS. That being said the only answer is to shame Durant, in hopes that in the future other players don't do the same.

Shaq, Kobe, Jones, Van Exel was super team too. 4 all star player.

Like many have already said, golden state actually built their team the right way and nothing could've stopped Durant from going to GS. That being said the only answer is to shame Durant, in hopes that in the future other players don't do the same.
If anything youll see more of it. Players want rings.

If anything youll see more of it. Players want rings.
Right?
Durant with his FMVP, giant media deals, worthwhile teammates, and of course.winning titles. Who would want that?

Right?
Durant with his FMVP, giant media deals, worthwhile teammates, and of course.winning titles. Who would want that?
Its weird how folks are reacting like hes the first to do it. Not sure why so many feelings are hurt pretending like he is the first player to chase a ring lol.

I guess its just that he does a lot of unlikeable things.

Would basketball be better with less teams?

Why all the tears. If Durcant had went to anyone's team of preference you'd all be singing a different song LMAO

Durant to the Pistons or the Rockets would be far more intriguing thae giving Godzilla aka GSW the best single season team in NBA history a nuclear bomb in the consensus second best player in the league

Would basketball be better with less teams?

getting rid of GSW, the Pelicans, and Memphis would spread some talent aound. placing a team back in Seattle, or in Vegas would be a good business move too.

Yeah, Jack CANdy is a strange dude..

Anyway.. been this way since the Boston 3 Party with Pierce, Allen, and Garnet..

GS didn't start this crap.

whuh....you know you love my presence on SD agg don't try to covey favor by dick riding derpvolver...he thinks you're poor anyway.

If they got rid of Durant for any reasonably athletic center they would be better off right now.
This retarded shit deserved another reminder after tonight. Homeboy should be banned from the bar

This retarded shit deserved another reminder after tonight. Homeboy should be banned from the bar

Based on one game? An outlier in many different ways at that.

Cans + 11 second chance points. If curry and klay only sucked a little and offensive rebounds were close gsw wins. You are what is wrong with mankind.

Based on one game? An outlier in many different ways at that.

Cans + 11 second chance points. If curry and klay only sucked a little and offensive rebounds were close gsw wins. You are what is wrong with mankind.
You make a retarded post Durant beasts on Cavs 2 straight games (including game 3 where Curry was absent), Warriors looking at 3 titles in 4 years yet an athletic center would make them better? When you say retarded shit you deserve to be called retarded

On the verge of a sweep.... game 4 will be the first in the series that I watch I'm calling it Lebron 50+ points 12 assists 10 rebounds cavs by 2 in overtime

Back