Kevin James or Chris Farley?

?

• Total voters

Seraldo Babalu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Who is the funnier fat guy? They are the same age, similar comedy style.

Kevin James just cracks me up for some reason, his delivery is excellent and hilarious facial expressions. Loved his stand up and King of Queens. Makes me wonder what Chris Farley could have done if he hadn't left us so early. He was bigger than Adam Sandler at the time, I'm sure he could have been greater.

Edit: Just to clarify, I meant more of Kevin James' standup and his work on King of Queens, not his movies. King of Queens was a hilarious and underrated show IMO. I'm not sure why he didn't transition to movies so well.

Last edited:
You're probably one of the only guys on the planet who thinks Kevin James is better than Chris Farley.

Neither one are really funny to me.

Physical comedy, any comedy where they have to yell, or overly use cuss words just isn't funny to me.

Farley by magnitudes. Are you serious?

GIF-angry-Chris-Farley-fuming-mad-GIF.gif

Is this real life?

How is this even a question?

Chris Farley without a doubt. Not even close.

Who is the funnier fat guy? They are the same age, similar comedy style.

Kevin James just cracks me up for some reason, his delivery is excellent and hilarious facial expressions. Loved his stand up and King of Queens. Makes me wonder what Chris Farley could have done if he hadn't left us so early. He was bigger than Adam Sandler at the time, I'm sure he could have been greater.

giphy.gif

Chris Farley x 1000000 Kevin James sucks

Boooo ts! Burn this thread!

Chris and its not even close. Kevin James is good but Chris is king

Neither one are really funny to me.

Physical comedy, any comedy where they have to yell, or overly use cuss words just isn't funny to me.

To each his own. I like fat guy physical comedy. I absolutely hate sarcasm comedy. I can't stand vince Vaughn and David Spade.

Kevin James sucks. Farley is a legend.

I'm not going to start posting all the different videos, actually I might, of celebrities and comedians talking about how Farley effected their lives, but you are right, Farley is a legend. The guy was a walking show. The only other person that could turn it on in a room and just take over is someone like Robin Williams who also was a walking show. Spade tells a story about how Farley would walk into a room full of comedians and actors and various big wigs and he would be center stage, everyone's eyes were on Farley. Its sad his inner demons took him so young.

You're probably one of the only guys on the planet who thinks Kevin James is better than Chris Farley.

Nah, I also think Kevin James is better than Farley.

giphy.gif

Back