Kevin James or Chris Farley?

?

• Total voters
Fuck Kevin James. Farley or...

Ari-Gold-Get-The-Fuck-Out.gif

wow

He's not getting my sympathy because he's dead, he's simply funner.

PERIOD

His movies are amazing

Go watch Paul Blart Mall cop and kill yourself please

Neither one are really funny to me.

Physical comedy, any comedy where they have to yell, or overly use cuss words just isn't funny to me.

Yeah there's nothing funnier in this world than people sitting still while quietly expressing proper English and grammar.

I bust a gut anytime I see that.

You suck.

Is this s real question ?

Kevin James blows , I particularly like it when he compares himsel to Jackie Gleason , you know just to show how delusional he is .

On a side note if Chris Farley was still here he could win an academy award playing Rob Ford in a movie

Assuming you left this guy off the poll because it would have made the outcome obvious?

john-candy.jpg

Even without him though, is Kevin James considered a comedian? I never got the impression he was even trying to be funny.

never seen a film with either of them.

Is this supposed to be a joke? Huge mismatch here, Farley by whatever he wants. One of the funniest men to ever live.

Even professional comedians had difficulty containing their laughter during live skits with Farley. And these are people who hear jokes all day and its hard to make them genuinely laugh, especially during a performance where they are supposed to follow the script.

Last edited:
Who is the funnier fat guy? They are the same age, similar comedy style.

Kevin James just cracks me up for some reason, his delivery is excellent and hilarious facial expressions. Loved his stand up and King of Queens. Makes me wonder what Chris Farley could have done if he hadn't left us so early. He was bigger than Adam Sandler at the time, I'm sure he could have been greater.

Edit: Just to clarify, I meant more of Kevin James' standup and his work on King of Queens, not his movies. King of Queens was a hilarious and underrated show IMO. I'm not sure why he didn't transition to movies so well.

Chris Farley wins by light years on both the television front and the movie front. No contest.

I mean Farley was great and he is sort of in that iconic SNL guy role because he, like Belushi, died at the height of his career and sadly could have had so much more future success had he lived.

James sort of occupies a different space in my opinion. They both do physical comedy, sure, but Farley was far more manic, over the top and wild than James ever was. James gives more of that everyman vibe and he happens to be over weight. Farley's wild mannerisms, his yelling, and his weight were all part of the persona.

I can't really compare the two because other than the weight element and them being comedians, I don't find too many points of comparison. I think Farley is more iconic, but James has obviously been able to do more work because Farley sadly passed so young.

King of Queens is one of my favorite shows to catch the reruns of to be honest. Right up there with Everybody Loves Raymond and trumped only by Seinfeld and a few others.

He was great on that show, as were Stiller, Remini, and the entire supporting cast. Just a fun series.

Kevin James seems like a cool guy and I have watched plenty of late night King of Queens episodes ..but Farley hands down .

Simple test:
Think about memorable Chris Farley moments

Think about memorable Kevin James moments
/thread

Well, it sure as shit isn't Kevin James.

X5OT8R.gif

Hey everybody, Kevin James is getting on the treadmill. I wonder what's going to happen!!

Back