Kevin James training with the GOAT

m96jjd.jpg

<Goldie11>I agree that it is lame that GSP has ducked JJ this whole time. But GSP was better at masking teh PED's than Jon.

So yeah, DC the new breed GOAT. Tell your boi to come see us at LHW and TEAM DC will learn him about American Wrasslin !!

<DC-Champ> .
DC is also better at masking, clearly. Olympian or ex-olympian and clean don't belong in the same sentence.

Thread about Kevin James: people arguing who the goat is.

GSP has the WW title and the MW title along with the most wins in UFC history and most title defenses in WW history. He has 2 losses and wins dominant destructive winsover both men that beat him.

DC has 2 titles at LHW and HW but has 3 title defenses total and one of those was a close SD against Gus who he is actively ducking. Another defense was really a fight for the Vacant LHW belt since he lost it to Jon Jones. Jones has 2 definitive wins over Cormier and DC hasn't avenged that in the Octagon. He is now actively Ducking defending LHW against anyone worthy and campainging for a title shot for Shogun who in no way is deserving (This from a Shogun fan). DC needs to defend against Gus at LHW and defend the HW title at least 3 times to be the GOAT. He isn't the GOAT at HW as Fedor, Stipe and Werdum are all ahead of him and he isn't GOAT LHW as he is behind Jon Jones, Chuck Liddell and even Tito.
He has also DUCKED the potential GOAT HW in Cain Velazquez.

DC has cracked the top 5 P4P but Fedor, MM, GSP, Jon Jones and Anderson are all more accomplished. Getting 2 belts is great but lets see what he does. A defense against Shogun at LHW, then Brock and then retire is what I expect which does a lot for his bank account and nothing for his Legacy and actually detracts from it IMO. He can do those money fights and if he fights Jones for the HW title and wins then we can talk. Until we see that happen DC is not the GOAT sorry Daniel.

<DCrying>
good post

alot of his opponents werent ko artists as jones opponents
What does Jones have to do with it? The reply I posted was in response to a claim DC is the GOAT.

Also many of GSP's opponents have KO's on their record.
KO/TKO's
Bisping has 17 (57%) One Shot KO of Luke
Hendricks has 8 (44%) Several One Shot KOs
Diaz 13 (50%) KO'd Dayley
Condit 15 (50%) KO'd Hardy
Shields 3 (9%) ???
Koscheck 6(35%) Several One Shot KOs
Hardy 12 (48%) Several One Shot KOs
Alves 12 (55%)
BJ 7 (44%)
Fitch 5 (16%)

Lots of guys with KO Power

m96jjd.jpg

DC is also better at masking, clearly. Olympian or ex-olympian and clean don't belong in the same sentence.

Why do all you guys shut up, when I ask Whore-hey to come get his third strap from DC and prove he's the GOAT ??

Come get a W and beat old man Cormier and secure the GOAT spot.

[<cena1} Humm ??

I heard he have an actual wrestling background
I recall reading he was the top wrestler in high school ahead of the WWE Mankind fella.
I know he wrestled in high school. Watched a documentary on mick Foley. They were on the same team in hs
Did some research.
Ward Melville HS.
Don’t know if they have a strong wrestling tradition but K.James had the number one spot in their team at his time.
He wrestled in high school with Mick Foley.
tumblr_ojdeg5S2wW1rg89a6o1_r1_500.jpg

@Ling Ling beat me to the picture :(.

Ive heard so many stories of how fucking weird Kevin James is

didn't bas say he hits harder than anyone hes ever felt

Back