Kevin Lee and his pimples

The rubes have fallen for old broscience bump myth. It's called Lipoma.
Go on....

Why would he have two lipomas there?

Seems like a massive coincidence a bunch of other athletes would have them around the same area

The look on Kevin's face and the way he swallows when Tony accuses him of PED use....

Something tells me Kevin Lee would suck at poker.

He might just be pissed the topic is being brought up and knows his freakish physique implicates him, even if he is clean.

I've been clean my whole life but when I go to the gym in a tank top, I feel the eyes and see the doubt and have had a number of people jokingly and seriously ask me if I juice. I have to admit, I get this little bit of guilt as if I've actually used them. Maybe it's because the gains are far more easy for me...I don't know. I've seen a lot of "fake natties" and I'm guilt of judging them as well, even though I have no idea if they actually juice. I'm just saying I wouldn't judge him for his reaction. That's not fair.

And his "pimples"...well those could be anything. Probably half of us have these little imperfections for various reasons. We just never see them because we don't get shredded as fuck, like Kevin Lee. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until he fails a test.

One more thing, this fight is going to be great. They're both very tough and talented. But I think Lee wins convincingly. He very well may be the future champ.

If Kevin Lee had a lot of body fat while growing up, they could be fat deposits (lipoma as mentioned by a member). Either that or cysts that haven't surfaced.

It could be a lot of things, really. It doesn't scream "PEDs" though.

EDIT: It doesn't mean he doesn't use, but it's generally difficult to simply look at a person and know if they're using PEDs or not.

Oh thats great... i had never seen that. Thanks for posting it.

Its definitely interesting how kevin taps out of the discussion after such clear and direct accusations

Most interesting part of the video is tony saying he got out of a "hyperbolic time chamber" though. I had to look that up to confirm that was even a real thing or i was hearing things.
Aparently thats a DBZ reference. hahahahah

Tony sure likes his cartoons. "vegeta is my favorite, whos yours?"
he has it running on his gym's TV while Training, saw it once

Back