Kevin Lee: "Barboza is best striker"

That's getting a little old. That was when I joined this site wtf lol. People still bringing it up like it wasn't short notice and Conor wasn't improvising.

Nate was on freaking vacation with no training prior to the fight and still out cardio Conor.

Conor McGregor is the best striker at 155.

Conor would make the next nine guys look silly in the standup.

Neither killed barboza who has worse tdd and can’t handle pressure at all. You conveniently ignore that threatening the td means exposing themselves to ko range.
Edson's tdd is 83% compared to Conor's 73%. Though I have to agree with the pressure comment, Conor wants his opponent to be aggressive, but he wouldn't want either Lee or Khabib coming at him looking for a takedown.

Nate was on freaking vacation with no training prior to the fight and still out cardio Conor.
Conor fought 25 pounds heavier than normally. Can you point me fight that Conor gassed when he fought at his own weigh division.

LOL. You just say that to dimish Conor's performance against him. Alvarez is one of the best. Khabib is biggest joke in the fucking division. Beat ranked 15 guy for the belt and has only fought once against top 5 guy (Barboza). He has nothing else but his wrestling.
Have you been watching with open eyes? All Alvarez does is just brawl....You honestly think any respected and top tier fighter would be doing that? Every champion in every other division would beat him if they were a LW... this isnt anything new.... Conor could and did defend his takedowns because they were shit... He has no striking and his takedowns were from miles away. Hes slow and doesnt have crazy power.. what more do you want...

Its fucking common sense, i cant debate with you properly if you think Eddie is a good fighter, just logically doesnt make sense, stop looking at paper wins and look at actual fucking fights, hes winning Split decisions and shit, fighting zombies out there Justin Gaethje, stop it please.

Do you even fucking try anymore, sadly this shitty troll job will still get plenty of bites.

Conor fought 25 pounds heavier than normally. Can you point me fight that Conor gassed when he fought at his own weigh division.

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

I was talking about fighting

That's even worse, he didn't even have to worry about getting taken down and worn out from defending it. All he had to do was strike and he gassed hard. Imagine if Lee or Khabib were on top of him for a round or two, he would be beyond gassed.

That's even worse, he didn't even have to worry about getting taken down and worn out from defending it. All he had to do was strike and he gassed hard. Imagine if Lee or Khabib were on top of him for a round or two, he would be beyond gassed.
Lee or Khabib would both be beyond unconsious after first exchange.

Barboza has much better takedown defense than Conor McGregor lol.
Edson's tdd is 83% compared to Conor's 73%. Though I have to agree with the pressure comment, Conor wants his opponent to be aggressive, but he wouldn't want either Lee or Khabib coming at him looking for a takedown.
the truth is never in stats. Edson can’t threaten a jab, cross, hook, or uppercut. After his opponents break kicking distance it’s cake to smother him. Conor is a wizard at maintaining range and dictating the pace.

Edson can’t threaten a jab, cross, hook, or uppercut. After his opponents break kicking distance it’s cake to smother him. Conor is a wizard at maintaining range and dictating the pace.

That is true, but Edson's takedown defense once in a grappling engagement is considerably better than Conor's. Better underhooks and pummeling and balance.

That is true, but Edson's takedown defense once in a grappling engagement is considerably better than Conor's. Better underhooks and pummeling and balance.
Until they fight a common opponent we simply don’t know.

he would kill Conor... You honestly think Conor would ever get up after being taken down? he hardly has gas tank for 3 rounds as it is... Yall are fucking crazy if you think that 1) conor can defend even 1 takedown or 2) that conor would get up after being taken down, or 3) that conor would have any gas left if he somehow survived to the 2nd round by khabib or lee.
Dude youre so blinded by hate

Its sad.

Conors done plenty to hate... But hes also proven to win. Barboza has proven otherwise

Conor is the best striker in LW and it's not even close.

Khabib is the best wrestler in LW and it's not even close.

Nobody has done to Eddie what Conor did to him on the feet.

Back