Kevin Lee doesn't lift weights

I think alot of people are missing the part where he said he lifted weights in college.

He definitely has a base where his size came from.

I'm 6'4, and built like a brick shit house. Never touched a weight in my life.

That's what years in the slammer will do to us real men.

Saitama doesn't seem to need any additional training. He's already destroyed the most powerful being in the universe.

It's a good show and on Netflix in English. It's a fun anime, and I don't watch much anime. Doesn't take itself seriously and kinda mocks anime in general, but not in a hateful way or anything.
After Atlanta, Billions, The Handmaiden's Tale, and Westworld..... it might get on the list.... thanks!

Yeah.

Hershel "Honest" Walker should be studied in a lab for defying the 1st law of thermodynamics. He apparently generates energy out of nothing.
Lol, that story just gets crazier and crazier.

Relax yourself bro, damn lol. I was in the military for the last 20 years. I have seen many genetic freak alpha males in that world. Most of these dudes are 100% natural and ate normal amounts of food. Don't completely discredit something you cant understand due to your own physical limitations.

You don't know what you're talking about i was always curious about the joose before joining the military it just didn't seem available after joining is when I learned about the joose and this was right after basic ok.

giphy.gif

lol ... That's hilarious !!

I don't know but has strong legs too...
I don't believe him

100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Just never miss a day. Ever. Even when your arms make strange cracking noises, or you start getting bald.

Said he does it 2x per week. I don't know what it entails but, agreed, you don't need weights to get jacked. Look at all those calisthenics guys on YouTube. Hard to find better looking physiques and some of them don't touch weights (except to strap around their waist on pullups and dips)

True but those guys do tons of calisthenics...it's all they do. They aren't training for a sport as their primary job.

Back