"Kevin Lee is a cool honest likeable guy" - you got conned

Megatun

Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
He blamed the loss to Tony on weight, said he'd move up to welterweight, never did, talked constant shit about every other LW and said "don't be a bitch, just make the weight".

He then missed weight himself and you can damn sure bet that would be his excuse if he lost. Not to mention his racist tirades and crying til he got a title shot with 0 top 10 wins. WME want certain guys to be champs, open your eyes.

Sherdoggers gonna sherdog.

Meh... Not a fan of his personality, but he is more likeable than Conor.

He likes to talk shit but overall he seems like a decent dude. 155 is a hell of a weight cut for him though.

Seems to have a chip on his shoulder based on the color of his skin.

I don’t find anything about him likeable whatsoever.

I would love him if I could ever forgive the hurtful things he said about Sage.

He's no Jon Jones. Cool in my book.

He is clearly faking to be a bad guy. It's pretty obvious he is a just a regular dude. Like Covington too.

Both of them are trying to act like a bad guy and failing at it. Especially Colby.

that was a pretty dominant performance against barboza, even after almost getting ko'd & i can dig that about him. him matching up vs the khabib seems VERY interesting at the moment, although im sure it'll be poirier since thats an easy win and a hype building fight for the eagle. didn't really like lee's personality either at first but him backing up his attitude with the way he fights has grown on me.

that was a pretty dominant performance against barboza, even after almost getting ko'd & i can dig that about him. him matching up vs the khabib seems VERY interesting at the moment, although im sure it'll be poirier since thats an easy win and a hype building fight for the eagle. didn't really like lee's personality either at first but him backing up his attitude with the way he fights has grown on me.
Backing up his losses with weight excuses, lying about going to welterweight, then missing weight after telling Khabib he's not a bitch like him? Ok backing up.

Backing up his losses with weight excuses, lying about going to welterweight, then missing weight after telling Khabib he's not a bitch like him? Ok backing up.
you seem surprisingly oversensitive regarding mr. lee. did you lose money on him or something?

you seem surprisingly oversensitive regarding mr. lee. did you lose money on him or something?
He hasnt backed up a single thing. Sherdoggers are all over his nuts now, it's hilarious

He is a great fighter but has chosen a shitty way to market himself...either that or he is just genuine trash

he reminds me of Woodley personality wise.

He hasnt backed up a single thing. Sherdoggers are all over his nuts now, it's hilarious
well to be fair he has said he wants to fight the toughest guys in the division and hes definitely trying to do that, so... but i get that you arent a fan- (which is ok btw)

Holy shit you made another kevin Lee thread ... dude get over it . Whatever he’s doing is obviously working cuz you seem to be losing sleep over this guy and will probably watch every fight in the hopes he loses .

I didn't completly agree with his viewpoints when he talked about racism on the JRE MMA show but the guy seemed way more mellow about it and reasonable than at first glance (from MMA interviews and stuff) My guess is that he's a good dude and plays abit of a persona in MMA to garner attention, much like guys like Conor and others.

Back