"Kevin Lee is a cool honest likeable guy" - you got conned

Ufc is for watching fights, not finding the perfect boyfriend you clowns

He blamed the loss to Tony on weight, said he'd move up to welterweight, never did, talked constant shit about every other LW and said "don't be a bitch, just make the weight".

He then missed weight himself and you can damn sure bet that would be his excuse if he lost. Not to mention his racist tirades and crying til he got a title shot with 0 top 10 wins. WME want certain guys to be champs, open your eyes.

Sherdoggers gonna sherdog.

Hes only a kid who grew up in a rough envoierment. U have to have a big mouth to be able to move outdoors in those places. Not an excise only an explenation. That shit dont disapear over night. Hes still a kid, give him some slack and enjoy hes in cage preformance.

Wow worse than I thought . You're the most triggered guy on sherdog at the moment - all your recent thread and posts are about Kevin Lee.. Whatever he's done to drive you crazy is working

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 11.33.26 PM.png

Hes only a kid who grew up in a rough envoierment. U have to have a big mouth to be able to move outdoors in those places. Not an excise only an explenation. That shit dont disapear over night. Hes still a kid, give him some slack and enjoy hes in cage preformance.
He grew up in a good family and went to good schools. Watch the embedded videos. He's faking a rough upbringing.

He has clearly gotten to you considering you took the time make a thread about it.

Noobs gonna noob

Last edited:
Emjay has posted "rankings don't matter" more than 200 times

Hahahahaha omg get a life

Emjay has posted "rankings don't matter" more than 200 times

Hahahahaha omg get a life

Dude every single one of your recent posts are about Kevin lee and you're telling other posters to get a life ? You're a fat, single 30 yr old from the backwoods of Canada - look in the mirror

Dude every single one of your recent posts are about Kevin lee and you're telling other posters to get a life ? You're a fat, single 30 yr old from the backwoods of Canada - look in the mirror
BsBan Ur Account#2

BsBan Ur Account#2

Strong comeback. I got banned 10 years ago when I was still high school and you hadn't even started watching mma yet . Hopefully you'll watch enough to one day to not make a fool of yourself when talking about the sport, like 16 yr old me did.

Rankings don't matter
If you had a life, or a job, you would have something to show for the amount of time you've wasted posting the same garbage year after year.

Instead, you're a dumbass living on welfare who can't grasp the concept of a chin.

Lol

Based on what?
Gee I dunno, the multiple complaining about sage, title shots, and it worked, he got an undeserved shot vs Tony
WME want black champs.

See the guy whose name rhymes with France is in guano

Vs the well established hw white bloke champ.

Gee I dunno, the multiple complaining about sage, title shots, and it worked, he got an undeserved shot vs Tony
WME want black champs.

See the guy whose name rhymes with France is in guano

Vs the well established hw white bloke champ.

So you think Ngannou getting a title shot was a gift?

Back