"Kevin Lee is a cool honest likeable guy" - you got conned

Gee I dunno, the multiple complaining about sage, title shots, and it worked, he got an undeserved shot vs Tony
WME want black champs.

See the guy whose name rhymes with France is in guano

Vs the well established hw white bloke champ.

If any one seems to have a racist chip on their shoulder I'd say it was you.

He blamed the loss to Tony on weight, said he'd move up to welterweight, never did, talked constant shit about every other LW and said "don't be a bitch, just make the weight".

He then missed weight himself and you can damn sure bet that would be his excuse if he lost. Not to mention his racist tirades and crying til he got a title shot with 0 top 10 wins. WME want certain guys to be champs, open your eyes.

Sherdoggers gonna sherdog.
You’re that mad that he talked shit and backed it up. That’s ok. Now get outta my thread

He is clearly faking to be a bad guy. It's pretty obvious he is a just a regular dude. Like Covington too.

Both of them are trying to act like a bad guy and failing at it. Especially Colby.
Kevin’s doing just fine.

He blamed the loss to Tony on weight, said he'd move up to welterweight, never did, talked constant shit about every other LW and said "don't be a bitch, just make the weight".

He then missed weight himself and you can damn sure bet that would be his excuse if he lost. Not to mention his racist tirades and crying til he got a title shot with 0 top 10 wins. WME want certain guys to be champs, open your eyes.

Sherdoggers gonna sherdog.

tiramisu is a gateway drug

Backing up his losses with weight excuses, lying about going to welterweight, then missing weight after telling Khabib he's not a bitch like him? Ok backing up.

1st Lee still made it to the fight, Khabib never even weighed in and the fight was called off. *oh But he almost died* is bullshit. His manager saw a hard weight cut and didn't want his golden goose to fight like that. UFC has in house doctors that could've supplied I.V'S if needed but instead he brings him to the local clinic where they wait for several hours in the early morning to get an I.V. which then prohibits him from competing.

Very very different than coming in 1lb over.

2nd-What loss did he back up with weight?? He blames the loss on his giant staph infection on his chest.

If you had a life, or a job, you would have something to show for the amount of time you've wasted posting the same garbage year after year.

Instead, you're a dumbass living on welfare who can't grasp the concept of a chin.

Lol

And you've probably had 18 different accounts here

He hasnt backed up a single thing. Sherdoggers are all over his nuts now, it's hilarious
You say it hilarious, but you seem to be crying more than laughing about the situation.

Dry your eyes and get that hate out your blood Fam.

He said on joe rogan podcast that he only lost to leonardo santos cuz he broke his ankle which made him look wobbly and unable to get up<34>

Back