Kevin Lee is going to outstrike Al and KO him standing

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Trust me. I have an eye for these things and it's clear as day. Lee was very green when he fought Al and Lee has improved 3x more than Al. Lee will steamroll Al. I am not saying that Al is bad, he is a great fighter but Lee is that much better. I have 250$ on Lee by TKO/KO rd 2 and I have never felt better about this bet. I advise you all to make similar wagers if you want to make $ tonight.

He either walk off KOs Al or drops him and stops him via ground and pound.

It is what it is.

Lee by GNP after he starches Al with spinning hook kit

Thanks brother going to have to trust you and go with this bet putting 250 for Lee to ko al in round 2 tomm we can laugh at these fools together.

Lee seems to want it more. The main events the trash talking the spotlight.

It feels like he is more motivated coming in but we'll see whether it's just false bravado

Ragin al just seems to fight when he feels like it. I dont feel like anyone has become champion with that attitude. As rockhold quoted you need to conceive believe and achieve

Thanks brother going to have to trust you and go with this bet putting 250 for Lee to ko al in round 2 tomm we can laugh at these fools together.
God bless. What are you going to spend your wealth on after the fight?

I have 250$ on Lee by TKO/KO rd 2

Do people who use $'s write it like that or as $250?
I thought that was a 250€ thing and maybe Frenchie Canadians?

Lee doesn't win it standing up though, the longer it's standing the more likely he is to do his chicken legs thing.

This fight will be the ultimate litmus test of Lee's wrestling. If he can take Iaquinta down consistently, I have no doubt he can keep him there and advance position while working the GnP. If Iaquinta, or anyone else for that matter, gives Lee his back he's done. It'll probably be a wash standing, might give the slight edge to Al based on his chin, but I really do think it will come down to whether Lee can take Al down at all. I suspect he can.

I would lecture be surprised. Lee’s stand up is overrated.

Lee seems to want it more. The main events the trash talking the spotlight.

It feels like he is more motivated coming in but we'll see whether it's just false bravado

Ragin al just seems to fight when he feels like it. I dont feel like anyone has become champion with that attitude. As rockhold quoted you need to conceive believe and achieve

Sounds like every self-help book you've ever heard.

Kevin Lee is going to dominate him on the ground. He wins by GnP or sub, not on the feet.

TS - Although I agree that Lee take this and is a far superior athlete and fighter, but you might not be considering how tough and durable AI is. AI loses this fight but I doubt it is in the second round.

Back