Kevin Lee is going to outstrike Al and KO him standing

Making a prediction going like 'Trust me, I am right for sure' acting like you are a reference and all is bad enough especially on sherdog where you'll get roasted to death if you are wrong but where no one will give a shit if you were spot on. But acting afterwards like it was all a joke, fucking pathetic. Add to this the fact that TS is a Konour nuthugger, and the failure is grand.

Trust me. I have an eye for these things and it's clear as day. Lee was very green when he fought Al and Lee has improved 3x more than Al. Lee will steamroll Al. I am not saying that Al is bad, he is a great fighter but Lee is that much better. I have 250$ on Lee by TKO/KO rd 2 and I have never felt better about this bet. I advise you all to make similar wagers if you want to make $ tonight.

He either walk off KOs Al or drops him and stops him via ground and pound.

It is what it is.
hahahahaha

Trust me. I have an eye for these things and it's clear as day. Lee was very green when he fought Al and Lee has improved 3x more than Al. Lee will steamroll Al. I am not saying that Al is bad, he is a great fighter but Lee is that much better. I have 250$ on Lee by TKO/KO rd 2 and I have never felt better about this bet. I advise you all to make similar wagers if you want to make $ tonight.

It is what it is.
giphy.gif

It is what it is.
what a mongoloid...

Trust me. I have an eye for these things and it's clear as day - Kenny Florian

Screenshot_20181216-135401_Sherdog.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181216-135401_Sherdog.jpg
    Screenshot_20181216-135401_Sherdog.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 0

It is what it is.

First words to the post are “trust me”

Hahahahaha you suck ASSSSSS at trying to be mystic TS

He said he had an eye for these things. He didn’t specify that his eye was bisping’s bad eye...

It is what it is.

It was obviously a joke that went over your head. Everyone relax I actually had money on Al. Jeez.

O5jgeKb.gif

Eat That Crow Boy

judging by the fight, kevin lee apparently agreed with your prediction.

Back