Kevin Lee is going to outstrike Al and KO him standing

Lee seems to want it more. The main events the trash talking the spotlight.

It feels like he is more motivated coming in but we'll see whether it's just false bravado

Ragin al just seems to fight when he feels like it. I dont feel like anyone has become champion with that attitude. As rockhold quoted you need to conceive believe and achieve
"Everybody wants to win. Hell, wanting to win is nothing! Show me the people who are willing to do what it takes to win... You gotta be willing, not wanting!"--Joe Kapp
(For the suckers who don't know who Joe Kapp is, he's one of three manly quarterbacks to ever having played pro football.)

Trust me. I have an eye for these things and it's clear as day. Lee was very green when he fought Al and Lee has improved 3x more than Al. Lee will steamroll Al. I am not saying that Al is bad, he is a great fighter but Lee is that much better. I have 250$ on Lee by TKO/KO rd 2 and I have never felt better about this bet. I advise you all to make similar wagers if you want to make $ tonight.

He either walk off KOs Al or drops him and stops him via ground and pound.

It is what it is.
<{1-1}><Kpop01><Kpop775>

brokelarge.jpg
You think im broke for losing 250 dollars? Pocket change jr, try harder next time kidd.

Always wrong

<Oku02>
Another Khabib fan. Kevin Lee has a big ego and had a terrible game plan not my fault. Kevin Lee is corny and wasted some of my pocket change, who cares, new day dont matter jr, sit down and take your vitamins kidd.

Another Khabib fan. Kevin Lee has a big ego and had a terrible game plan not my fault. Kevin Lee is corny and wasted some of my pocket change, who cares, new day dont matter jr, sit down and take your vitamins kidd.
Bye bye

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Back