Kevin Lee is overrated.

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A lot pf sherdoggers make me hate on the poor guy, he is too hyped. Dudes, he is an average fighter. period.

He is the best Chinese fighter of his generation, if that's not enough to you I don't know what is.

My thoughts exactly when he fought Tony for the interim. But after last night, my thoughts have changed completely. He's shown improvement and showed he is a threat to the division

I thought last night proved he belonged in the upper echelon of 155. I still think he needs one more good win before he gets a title shot.

He is the best Chinese fighter of his generation, if that's not enough to you I don't know what is.

Lol. Not to be racist but I remember one of my colleague was convinced that in this poster, Tony (looking Asian here) has the Lee surname and Kevin has Ferguson

UFC_Ferguson_Lee.jpg

Lol. Not to be racist but I remember one of my colleague was convinced that in this poster, Tony (looking Asian here) has the Lee surname and Kevin has Ferguson

UFC_Ferguson_Lee.jpg
He probably looked up kevin ferguson and found out hes on the horse meat lately

I thought he looked pretty scary last night. He out struck Barbosa in many exchanges. Overall his standup looked very fluid. His takedowns, control and G&P was devastating.

Who is better than the average fighter Kevin Lee? You have to put something up in place to look to if you trash Lee.

Lee did what he did to Barboza who´s the best striker in the division with good (not great) TDD. So IMO that means all the other strikers will have very little chances against Lee, which leaves only A level grapplers (Khabib) or people with extremely high level bjj (Ferguson) with good chances of beating him. I honestly don´t see how anyone can call him overrated or average after the annihilation of Barboza, unless they´re uneducated or biased.

I could not disagree more. I put him in the top 3 or 4 at 155 with a real shot of holding the title. A great wrestler with brutal ground and pound. His stand up is getting better and better. Great reflexes, great chin, kicks and distance control.

I could not disagree more. I put him in the top 3 or 4 at 155 with a real shot of holding the title. A great wrestler with brutal ground and pound. His stand up is getting better and better. Great reflexes, great chin, kicks and distance control.
His game matches up well against Khabib's too. Their grappling will probably cancel each other out and on the feet I believe Lee is better and more powerful than Khabib.

he probably rated appropriately.

if you think he's an average fighter then you think barboza is garbage

He's a Johnson / Varner level figher. He's the next great hope of the hipster fauxcores.

When a fighter wins these are your typical Sherdog reactions;

1) He would murder Conor
2) Hes overrated

I don’t think so.

He is athletic af, has speed and power, and WHEN he gets you down, your in for a world of hurt.

But his chin might as well be a giant red “hit me here button” because he can’t take getting hit. It’s to bad, he would be damn near the perfect fighter if he had Nate Diaz type chin.

Lol, he is definitely not average. He is a clear cut Contender now.

Back