Kevin Lee : Khabib has avoided me for a long time. Now we've reached a point where it's unavoidable.

I think it would be scary to witness how easily Khabib would dominate Lee

LbeRohR.gif

Seems about right.

He should've made that weight...it tainted his victory over Barbosa

Conor
Tony
Eddie
Porier

Lee is like 5th in line
Unavoidable pffff
Chill
Conor is AWOL
Tony is out for at least a year
Eddie is...is he really that much more deserving than Lee, cause he beat Gatche (sp)?
Poirier is one of those guys that probably should get a title shot, but we know what's going to happen .
So ya Lee is closer than you think.

He just moved up to #5. Has he beat any of the guys ranked ahead of him? He definitely doesn't draw any more PPVs than the guys ranked ahead of him.
Lee vs Fergy did over 600k buys, good luck getting Eddie or Dustin to sell that not fighting conor or khabib unless they are co headlining on a big card, Lee is the truth like it or not

Lee and Alvarez are great styles to beat Khabib. In 2-3 years the gap between Lee and the Russian will be too massive and will be a relatively easy win for Kevin.

based on what? Lee is good but holy shit, were talking about a guy who hasnt lost a round in the ufc here. your driving the hype train for real

Dustin probably deserves it more but Lee/Khabib is way more competitive and the fight I want to see way more.

Yeah, that Stank Leg sure made him look "very good".
A Conor fan who prefers Lee over Khabib....Shocking.

Lol. I am not a Conor fanboy.
I think Lee and Khabib both beat him. Lee actually has very good boxing.

Conor is AWOL
Tony is out for at least a year
Eddie is...is he really that much more deserving than Lee, cause he beat Gatche (sp)?
Poirier is one of those guys that probably should get a title shot, but we know what's going to happen .
So ya Lee is closer than you think.
No he isn't

On top of him being #5 he also missed weight

Conor would have to continue doing whatever it is he's doing
Tony could very well be ready by Nov/Dec (when Khabib said he wants to fight)
Eddie and Porier who are both ranked ahead of him Lee have to say no
The UFC would also have to take a gamble after Lee just missed weight

Odds of him getting the next shot are slim - 0
He'll fight Eddie or Dustin next then maybe he'll get the next shot

Recovering and continuing to dominate the rest of the fight was pretty impressive imo.
After missing weight as well....
Any fighter with any fight IQ, would have backed off Lee and finished him while he was Stank Legged.. Nothing impressive there.

Kevin Lee is the most unlikable guy in the sport. Love watching him lose at this point.

Lol. I am not a Conor fanboy.
I think Lee and Khabib both beat him. Lee actually has very good boxing.
No Fanboy.....Just love his looks I guess?
Your avi says otherwise.
Lee's boxing won't help him against Khabib. It will be all ground and pound from The Eagle.

Missing weight, almost getting KO'd and beating a guy who's practically 50/50 in his UFC run?

WORLD BEATER MATERIAL! Watch out Khabib, watch out Conor!

No Fanboy.....Just love his looks I guess?
Your avi says otherwise.
Lee's boxing won't help him against Khabib. It will be all ground and pound from The Eagle.

Had the av for awhile since before the Alvarez fight. Too lazy to change. My avs are pretty random.

Lee and Alvarez are great styles to beat Khabib. In 2-3 years the gap between Lee and the Russian will be too massive and will be a relatively easy win for Kevin.
One of the more asinine things I've read of late. Kevin is and always will be quite the easy match for Khabib

Back